New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2010
    Good evening mga sir/maam..

1st post

Anu po masasuggest nyo na family car (atleast 7 seaters excluding the driver) if budget is only 800T-1.1M? Innova? Sportivo? Anu pa po? Pakisabi na rin po mga Pros and Cons ng suggestion nyo...

Thanks in advance po

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    same dilemma here, still opting out for either the Montero Sport AT GLS or the Innova G d4d AT.

check out my previous thread years ago

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61316

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    -- double post --

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    I`d be scrapping out the D4D Innova on the list, if I were you. I'm still doubtful on how does it perform and if the D4D woes is still occurring, I`d be safe ... as of now.

7 ADULTS ? Hmmm ... I'm not sure if you'll fit inside an SUV such as the Montero & Fortuner since it's seating capacity is 7 INCLUDING the driver. Might as well give the dealers a visit for you to have an estimate on the spaces. ;)

But BTW, those SUV's are BEYOND 1.1M. Just a reminder.

Anyways, if your budget wont reach those SUV's OR you wont fit inside those 2 I`d be opting for the Innova SR/G VVT-i instead. For sure, it will fit you all since it seats 8 ... depends on the body size of each. :hysterical: But then again, give it a try.

Your last resort would be the Crosswind XUV -, nah ... don't opt for the Sportivo, too pricey. But if you think you'd love the entertainment features then go. - or the Adventure 9-seater. I`m not sure what particular variant that seats 9 but give mitsubishi's site a visit to see.

The Crosswind is above 1M ( I presume ? ) but the Adventure is below 900K. See the difference ?

Hmmm ... if you want, you can opt for the Grand Starex TCi instead. :2thumbsup:

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    TS...taasan mo ng konti budget kasi mahihirapan kang kumuha ng 7+ seater na family car. Forget the Toyota D4Ds. Dami na umiiyak diyan.

With your budget, ang choices mo lang, yung mga na-mentioned na ni Renzo.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    ^^ wala pa din bang remedy sa D4d? diba supply pump and injectors ang may problema, which is denso made. baka sakali magbosch na sila

7. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jrpm View Post
    Good evening mga sir/maam..

1st post

Anu po masasuggest nyo na family car (atleast 7 seaters excluding the driver) if budget is only 800T-1.1M? Innova? Sportivo? Anu pa po? Pakisabi na rin po mga Pros and Cons ng suggestion nyo...

Thanks in advance po
    7 seater?

800T+ the Suzuki APV II and the 1.5 Avanza. 7 seater and cheap. Hindi ganuon ka comfortable ang ride pero pwede na.

1.0M the Nissan Grand Livina. 7 seater. Sarap ride sarap aircon.

Mahal na yung iba (Montero, Santa Fe, etc.)

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    ^^ Kaso gusto ni TS...at least 7 seater excluding the driver. Meaning parang van na hanap niya........

Pwede nga yan, OS, yung mga nabanggit mo. Swak sa budget nya.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Depende actually sa mga size nung sasakay. Kung puro payat, tapos may mga bata malamang kasya sila sa Avanza or sa Grand Livina. Kung puro mid-range yung katawan pwede na sa APV.

Kung uber healthy, sa TCi talaga. :hysterical:

10. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    kung 7 seater excluding driver, ma-van ka na. and since hangang 1.1m lang budget mo, mag second hand ka na lang.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Help: Buying a family Car