Bakit pang-lady? TS is male.

Pwede ang Innova at Grand Livina.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    suzuki APV.... can seat 7-8 people....

me sukli ka pa na pang shopping mo dun sa 1M budget mo....hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by samural View Post

+ passenger space and loading room (Iīm thinking about a 7-seater),

- So far people mentioned [SIZE=4]Honda CR-V or RAV, Hyundai Tuscon,[/SIZE] Kia Carens, [SIZE=4]Mitsubishi Outlander[/SIZE]... But I donīt know if the priece range is accurate nor if there are OTHER models out there that might be a better fit .

Thank you so much for your advise, appreciate it!!

Bye,
    samural
    (I live in Dasmarinas)
    well if he's considering those choices, 7 seater is just a "plus"

if he really wants a 7-seater, eto lang choices nya:

livinia, carens, grandis, sta. fe, carnival, innova, avanza, tirbeca, captiva(has a 3rd row factory option), crosswind/sportivo, adventure, APV....
    Last edited by alwayz_yummy; February 28th, 2009 at 01:30 PM.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Montero Sport 4X2 possible last week of March or 1st week of april ang labas nito...around 1.25k

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Nissan Livina seems to be the only logical choice at a budget of a P1M. It can seat 7 but I am not so sure if the 3rd row is comfortable... The high end Livina is less than P1M but already comes with leather seats... Other more barbaric suggestions are the Crosswind and Adventure but I would take the Livina over these two grand dad's anytime... The Carens sana, kaso mukhang out of budget na...
    masikip ang third row seating ng Livina. Ok for kids, pero not for adults.
    grandis and carnival would be ok, pero labas na sa budget ni TS.

APV would seem to be the most logical choice, not sure lang about the safety features of this vehicle.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    corolla altis

7. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Get the Grand livina, limited edition. pasok sa budget, kasama sa Nissan All-in promo ngayon, plus 20K free PMS labor. not bad a deal. Limited edition skirts, fogs and chrome touches are really nice!

next choice is Carens, kaso 250K higher.. mahal..

plus, driving it is, really like driving a sedan. very very comfy.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Thanks everybody for your comments, really appreciate it!!

It seems I wasnīt clear enough on the in-car room-issue, sorry:
    most important is enough leg- and head space in front AND back row.
    No necessity for a 7-seater, but I thought a 7 seater would grant a spacious interior...

Anyway, I wasnīt aware of the Innova nor the Livina, so thatīs great help. Will definitely check these two out!

One more question:
    Which of the following is the best car / best value in your opinion reg. comfortable driving, safety, front/back row space for adults, and for about how much can I get a decent equipped version (no need for strong engine or DVD players):
    - Honda CR-V (1.2m?)
    - Hyundai Tuscon (1m?)
    - Kia Carens (1.1m?)
    - Kia Sportage (1.1m?)

Are these SUVs "better drives" than the Innova or the Livina? Why the price difference?? Which would you prefer?

Thanks again for your expertise and sharing your thoughts!!
    Bye,

Samural

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by samural View Post
    Thanks everybody for your comments, really appreciate it!!

It seems I wasnīt clear enough on the in-car room-issue, sorry:
    most important is enough leg- and head space in front AND back row.
    No necessity for a 7-seater, but I thought a 7 seater would grant a spacious interior...

Anyway, I wasnīt aware of the Innova nor the Livina, so thatīs great help. Will definitely check these two out!

One more question:
    Which of the following is the best car / best value in your opinion reg. comfortable driving, safety, front/back row space for adults, and for about how much can I get a decent equipped version (no need for strong engine or DVD players):
    - Honda CR-V (1.2m?)
    - Hyundai Tuscon (1m?)
    - Kia Carens (1.1m?)
    - Kia Sportage (1.1m?)

Are these SUVs "better drives" than the Innova or the Livina? Why the price difference?? Which would you prefer?

Thanks again for your expertise and sharing your thoughts!!
    Bye,

Samural
    all of the vehicles that you have mentioned drives better than the Innova. But the Livina drives like a car. But the biggest among your choices, interior wise is the Carens, the CRV/Sportage and the Tucson in that order.

why the price difference? Its a HONDA.... hehehehe. If the price is almost the same, get the Carens.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Diesel? Crosswind XTi Limited (diesel) for me or the Grand Livina for gas. if ever kaya pa i-stretch, wait for the Montero Sport 4X2.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast