New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    For me santa fe over those other suv that you mentioned. test drive para ma experience mo kung bakit the best and suv over other suv that you listed.

2nd choice ko dyan is ms over fort.

why not try to broaden your choices sama mo na rin ang eve and other suv dyan. and read forums to learn the pros and cons ng mga choices mo.

i have SF and very satisfied overall. my mom have eve and also some other relatives and ok din ala prob relative to crdi technology as compared to other suvs na dami issues sa crdi nila due dahil madumi diesel dito sa pilipinas. some other member of my family has ms and ok din naman for me coz i was able to borrow it last year for 3 months when he was abroad and ako caretaker. kaso medyo nakakatakot din kasi when you read those issues sa ms sa forums e almost parang fort na rin sya na talagang widespread ang issues sa dirty diesel natin.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Pero yung Hilux ata nakarating sa ibang parts ng EU. AFAIK same crap test ratings sila ng Fortuner.

Mas okay pa nga Safety ng Montero Sport eh.
    ______

Si Koji_kabuto may Montero Sport at Santa Fe.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    TS are you dead lock only on those 3? how about a CUV? like the Tucson or the upcoming kia sportage, if you dont need the extra third row might as well get smaller suv. It'll be easier to maneuver, to park, singit sa trapik, nimbler to handle.

If size does matter, i'd go with the Sta.Fe for non-offroad use...

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    The Santa Fe will do nicely for most urban people as it can seat 7, has a comfortable ride and is quite spacious not to mention the monster of an engine. But if you are one who goes off road often, you're better off with the Montero Sport. Just go the extra mile and install the Unichip to attain the Santa Fe's straight line performance.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Chevrolet Captiva 2.0 CRDi

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    The engine of the Santa Fe is a beast!

Knowing girls/women.. Mabibwiset lang sila sa ka-iintay ng stock ng Tucson..
    _______

Chevrolet Captiva - Forget it.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    The engine of the Santa Fe is a beast!

Knowing girls/women.. Mabibwiset lang sila sa ka-iintay ng stock ng Tucson..
    _______

Chevrolet Captiva - Forget it.
    +1 forget captiva... Pick Sta. Fe... or sorento kung ibang choice ang gusto mo.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    I have a friend who owns both MS and Fortuner. He liked the MS at first pero sabi niya parang after a few months mas makalampag na. So he likes the Fortuner better.

Recently test drove a Sta Fe. Lakas ng sipa. At nagulat ako kasi akala ko gas model yun pinadrive sa sobrang tahimik. Yun pala diesel.

Sa tatlo, might lean on the Sta Fe. Anluwag sa loob e.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Napansin ko lang, masyadong binibigyan ng pansin yung off-roading advantage ng MS sa Sta.Fe.

Sa totoo lang, 99% of the people who buy these cars never go through anything worse than a bit of mud.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    try mo yung Montuner - pinagsamang fortuner at montero (china made ata to)

or yung Santorento - pinagsamang sta fe at sorento (china made din) wala lang nakikigulo lang..

isasali ko sana ang Everest kaso ang tagtag e.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
help asap..!!!! montero,fortuner or sta fe 2010