New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    yes, Ranger is the most powerful pickup as compared to Fuego.

but if yu could get your hands on a 2nd hand Dmax or Hilux(3.0), the better...

2. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    From more power comes more gasoline consumption. Correct? I never like the engine hum of Isuzu. Parang makina ng water pump. Anyway as if lahat naman ng diesel powered ganoon.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    stradakid, not necessarily.

if you got more power, then you have more ability to produce momentum and overcome inertia. thus, making it effortless with respect to the engine power.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    narrow down your choice sa l200 or ranger. yan lang naman ang tumagal na matibay up to now. noon binili ko strada ko last 2000, I was choosing between the ranger and strada. up to know, mga ka-age na pickup ko na ranger/strada sa village buhay na buhay pa din. my strada after 6 years of use, ngaun lang magkakamajor part na papalitan --> timing belt hehehe

yun previous hilux ewan ko parang konti lang bumili nun, overpriced kasi tapos hindi naman linya ng toyota ang diesel engines eh, unlike mitsu subok na subok na L200, L300 and Pajero nila. even now, pumapalpak pa din toyota sa diesel d4d.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Ayoko lang sa 4D56 e mausok. Depende sa first owner how he use it, so check it out.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by redorange View Post
    Funny you should say that since I have had my 1 yr old Nissan Xterra(based on the Frontier) at the dealer for almost all of August and they can't figure out the problem why the warning lights for the stability control(VDC) and slip(ABLS) keep coming on. They called Nissan Tech already and they still can't fix it, we are now going to change the wiring harness and see if it works. So just because it's made by the Japanese doesn't make it more reliable it just seems like it, just look at Toyota with all their recalls now.
    Probably you got a lemon.Why don't you sell it and get an american truck.

REcalls=cover your ass (lawsuit).

7. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by stradakid View Post
    Ayoko lang sa 4D56 e mausok. Depende sa first owner how he use it, so check it out.

Where in jersey you at?

8. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ronald_m View Post
    Where in jersey you at?
    Neptune po, exit 100 sa GSP. NJ ka rin ba?

9. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    123 .

10. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ronald_m View Post
    123 .
    Cool, tsikoteers from NJ!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
HELP: 2nd Hand Pick-up Comparisson