New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    a 2nd hand 3rd generation pajero or a brand new ford ranger??
    i like them both, but i can only get one. what do you guys think??

2. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by kath1595 View Post
    hmmm, from your previous posts it would seem that you really love the ford ranger... why the sudden shift to a mitsu?

It would be really hard to compare a pajero and a ranger since they do not belong to the same class/type of vehicles... and the choice would boil down to your own personal preferences... if you'll use your vehicle for hauling and towing, go for the pick-up... if you need an SUV then go with the pajero... but if you need both... try the Strada... its a cross between the ranger and the pajero, hahahahaha. peace po!

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    heheh, im not brand specific. i never said i diddnt like mitsubishi, i just dont like the strada no offense meant to the strada owners.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    heheh, im not brand specific. i never said i diddnt like mitsubishi, i just dont like the strada no offense meant to the strada owners.
    none taken po ... just to satisfy my curiosity, ano po ang di niyo gusto sa strada? for purposes of discussion lang...

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    ano po ba prefer mo?? magkaibang category po un dalawa eh...

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    sori tagal ko mag login again... its like this eh, im still a student and im not looking for any kind of particular utility. i like them both i just dont know which one i should get. kasi the ranger is brandnew, it looks good tested na namin xa. pero the pajero kasi is so maganda and its spits out classyness. pero the problem is 2nd hand naman xa thats why im kinda stuck with what i want...
    and the reason why i dont want naman the strada is coz i find the interior so empty... and the rear end is weird... hehe. the front end is wonderful pero the rear looks like it wants to scoop something... no meant offense to all the strada owners, im just giving my side.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    dear kath,

welcome to tsikot.com!

i edited the title of your thread to "help! 2nd hand 3rd generation pajero or a brand new ford ranger??" to make it more descriptive than just a plain "help!". we will appreciate it very much that you write more descriptive titles in your future threads.

thank you and welcome again!

:car:

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    oh... im sorry about that. and thakyou for fixing my thread

9. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    id say the pajero would fit ur personality...

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Are you a maam or sir? If girl, the Pajero would be a better choice!
    iam3739.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
help! 2nd hand 3rd generation pajero or a brand new ford ranger??