New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Lancer Ex 1.6 glx
    2012 ford focus
    Or toyota altis
    Nakita ko na lancer and altis pero focus wala pa, its my 1st car so i want the best one. Help naman po from your expert opinion. 2weeks nako nalilito.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    1. Magkano budget mo?

2. What do prioritize in a car?
    ex.
    - Performance
    - Handling
    - Looks
    - Features
    - Reliability
    - Space
    - After-sales Service

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Albert824 View Post
    Lancer Ex 1.6 glx
    2012 ford focus
    Or toyota altis
    Nakita ko na lancer and altis pero focus wala pa, its my 1st car so i want the best one. Help naman po from your expert opinion. 2weeks nako nalilito.
    all things being equal, i'd recommend the altis. BUT you have to test drive each first. see if anything stands out..
    why the altis? because it's a toyota.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    yep. test drive first. sir dr. d is right. beacuase its toyota. but mitsubishi is relatively same quality as toyota. so lancer or altis lancer 1.6 ex is a new variant, so better get the new one

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kung ikaw ako.

a) Altis
    b) Lancer
    c) Focus

6. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    definitely choose EX maporma kasi :-)

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    1.6 Hyundai Elantra na! Seriously, this is a very good car. Looks very much upscale and you get excellent gas mileage and good performance out of it too.

Second would be the Altis. Very safe choice. Its a nice car, in a rather plain sort of way. But it'll serve you well.

Lancer EX looks real nice. But the 1.6L engine would be having a hard time pulling this car...

8. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    The new Lancer EX with mivec 1.6L engine will give the 1.5G and 1.6 elantra a run for it's money IMO.

Although it might be available next quarter or later. Sayang if you are in a hurry.

http://tsikot.com/forums/mitsubishi-...edition-88706/
    Last edited by Ry_Tower; July 6th, 2012 at 07:29 PM.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    I remember the Lancer itlog of almost twenty years ago had a 115hp 1.6L engine. Ngayon yung 1.6L nila ganon parin? Not to mention it still uses a 5 speed manual and 4 speed matic, again the same as twenty years ago. And now the current car is much heavier than the one from twenty years ago. They could've made more effort to stay at the top.

Guys help pls. First time buyer