New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    ano pinaka okay kung papapiliin kayo, nissan skyline gt-r r34, lancer evo 7,8 or 9, subaru sti o honda s2000? mga magkano din kaya brand new or 2nd hand nito dito sa pinas? i know subaru and evo pede mo mabili ng brnd new dito, pero yung skyline and s2000 import pa diba? pa suggest nman para kung dumating na yung budget eh nakadecide na ako hehe TIA

2. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Bandido_04 View Post
    ano pinaka okay kung papapiliin kayo, nissan skyline gt-r r34, lancer evo 7,8 or 9, subaru sti o honda s2000? mga magkano din kaya brand new or 2nd hand nito dito sa pinas? i know subaru and evo pede mo mabili ng brnd new dito, pero yung skyline and s2000 import pa diba? pa suggest nman para kung dumating na yung budget eh nakadecide na ako hehe TIA
    Depends on your budget, use and ano ba kaya ng dibdib mo idrive

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Bandido_04 View Post
    Sir, I think it'll depend on your driving habit, personality and of course cash capability. But since you've layout the details of your choices, money isn't the problem. If you lean towards a certain brand or a certain cult or racing dream, then follow it. Simply put, you really can't compare these cars, the GT-R has god like status in the tuner scene; the evos and stis are rally inspired tuner cars while the s2000 is a roadster competed against the top of its class (bmws, mbs etc etc).

Personally, I'd still drool over having a GT-R. But for practicality, specially if you're a bachelor like me, go for the s2000. It looks great, has good output, it can be pitted almost with the z4 and has insanely large selections of aftermarket parts.

again, it'll really depend on you. Just visualize yourself riding this beauties and then decide afterwards.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Cars like the S2000 and R34 are focused sports cars that offer high performance at the cost of some levels of practicality. If this was your 2nd or 3rd (or whatever) car, then go ahead. But if you would like a car that offers performance with some levels of practicality, you might want to choose an EVO or Subaru STI. Four doors yet these cars offer 99% of the excitement as the other options.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    this is an appropriate analogy for this thread, i think.

the subarus, hondas and mitsus are like having your choice of the prettiest, most popular girls in your school to date. they each have their own unique appeal, and you'll be lucky to date any one of them.

but then adding the Skyline GTR into the mix is like Jessica Alba or Megan Fox suddenly arriving at your school and asking you on a date. the other girls are simply not in her league

6. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Yung problema, sir M54, is that all GTRs are RHD... in the same manner Mselles. Alba and Fox would end up stepping on all your toes...

But then again, OK lang yun...

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    You can convert the GTR with mechanicals from a Left-Hand Drive Nissan. If it's well done, you won't know the difference and it won't be dangerous. If it's not... well, it's pretty easy to kill yourself in a GTR as it is... imagine how much easier if the steering wheel comes off in your hands... :lol:

The GTR is a dream, but parts are expensive, and you'll need a big pocket to do modifications.

The S2000 offers go-kart like driving excitement and a buzzsaw of an engine, but at the same price (or less), you can get more speed and rawer thrills from an Evo.

The Evo or the STi would be easiest to modify and easiest to buy. The Evo is one of the few cars that could possibly match the GTR in terms of drivetrain sophistication and AWD handling ability.

Sure, it'd be nice to buy a GTR. But it'd be nice to buy a Ferrari, too. I just don't think I'm quite rich enough to handle ownership itself...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

gtr-r34??? click mo to

if you have resources like autoplus, sure mageenjoy ka dito... ako pangarap ko din to...

otherwise, evo 9-gsr ka nalang...or impreza STI

9. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    bat di na lang evo X? mas malupit yun.
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    tnx pala sa mga nagreply ung evo and subaru diba pede mabili dito sa casa so orig lhd na sila and brand new, yung gtr and s2000 ba may brand new dito? kinoconvert pa ba sa lhd?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
gt-r (r34) , evo 7 8 9, subaru sti, honda s2000?