New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    hey i need a guys point of view, my last car a 2005 honda crv white ...was just recently confiscated by my sis (who unfortunately gave it to me) when we had this huge fight.

i gotta go back to school this june and as my mom promised she'll get me a new one to bring me to and fro wherever, which made me love her more

unfortunately im having difficulties in choosing i wanted to get a black or grey MAZDA 3 but i think it wud be too guy-ish, i also found the jazz cute and i have seen samples of atoy kits and loaded version of them with Xenon and all in them...the series 1 bmw would only be a dream hehe... 1m is too much but the no keys thingy are cool thou.

so maybe you guys can give me advice, cars that are not too expensive but are a ok,preferrably new cause i dont know how to fix them, jazz or mazda? confused!!! thanx

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    A Mazda3 too guy-ish? Di naman, I know of quite a few female Mazda3 owners, even over there in the Philippines (teamrage.ph). However, the Jazz is a nice car too...I just wish we had them over here as well. One advantage that the Jazz has over the Mazda3 is that since you've already bought a Honda, maybe you can get a good deal from the same dealer that you bought your CRV, customer loyalty should mean something to a dealership/manufacturer.

Welcome to the forum by the way!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    welcome!!!

i hope you and your sis are doing well already.
    imo mazda 3 isn't guy-ish. it's cute. go for it.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    welcome to tsikot!
    hope you enjoy it here!
    go for a kia picanto.
    really really cute!!!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    for a girl... i'll go with a white mazda3 hatchback... looks cute. =)

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    i always see this lady driven gold mazda 3 in our neighborhood, i'm not sure tho if said color is available there, if not, i guess the red one will do as good and very sporty at that. all she did to make it really girlish is that she had black & white floral accent fitted seatcovers.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    for a girl and who is a student at that, imho, i think the jazz is great...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    How about the Suzuki Swift?

The Jazz is a good choice also. So is the Mazda 3.

If you're patient enough, wait for the 2006 Civic.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    i go for mazda3...... welcome to this site.....

10. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    for me... get the mazda3... and join us at clubmazda3.com.ph...

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Girl Need Help