New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    guys im having trouble deciding whether i should sell my pajero to get a 97-00 model A4. i just got the pajero this year, it was pretty old and broken but i restored it and set it up ngayon ok naman sya but im really tempted to get the a4. also, my pajero is a 92 model intercooler body so i was thinking of getting the audi because i always liked that car and of course its newer. if i sell my paj ill have under 100k extra to fix it up or replace some parts. do ko lang alam kung owrth it talaga sya in the long run. grabe daw kasi presyo ng mga parts sa casa. meron bang murang mabibilhan ng parts na significantly cheaper than casa? what do u guys think, should i keep the pajero or get the audi? thanks!

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    A4 of course is nicer.

There are shops that cater to german cars too. I've read Autovec, Hahn etc.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Get the A4! Lotsa Pajeros around na. This one I like...simple lang

Is this the one they used in the Robert de Niro movie "Ronin"?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    thanks guys! glad to hear that there are other options aside from the casa. i want the 98 mas bago na yung sa picture hehehe! pero maganda pa rin kahit ano sa kanila. what about with gas mileage?

ang prob sa A4, locally limited ang part source at mapagagawan mo na maayos yan...

for me, practically, keep your subic pajero, kung wala ka naman sakit sa ulo at laking silbi nyan kung kailangan mo ng cargo, space at siyempre 4wd yan, pwede sa offroading!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    audi a4 gets my vote

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If you can afford it and you have another "daily driver" then the A4 should be fine... but if you have limited resources and you drive around a lot using only one car then the Pajero should be the keeper.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    hmmmm.... im still really confused on what to do. the pajero is okay naman kasi i got it for beach trips and other stuff kaso because its so old, hindi talaga ako kompyansa with it kasi natatakot ako na it could break down anytime on a trip. on another forum, the guys there told me na ok naman yung audi and may ibang source naman ng parts aside from the casa, and also that it's reliable naman meaning di naman palagi nasisira yung parts so right now im leaning towards the a4 pero unsure pa rin talaga. please let me know if u guys have other insights about it!

ako nga 1989 nissan maxima at subic 1991 liteace, restored and reliable...

eto nalang natutunan ko to when i traded my former delica:

alam mo na yung sakit at nagawa mo sa sasakyan mo, ngayon binenta mo, at kukuha ka ng sasakyan na di mo alam ang lihim... anu pipiliin mo? ako, i had a bad trade!

honestly, bebenta ko na yung liteace ko, kahit 85-95% restored na to, swerte makakabili at minor nalang papagawa nya dahil kailangan ko ng pera..kuha nalang ko ng kapalit. pero kung di ko kailangan ng pera, di ko na to bebenta, aba, luging lugi na ako,e....

sa yo, if you're willing to gamble on an another used car go ahead...nga pala, P41-47/L pesos na ang gasolina.. P36-37/L naman ang diesel.. kung pareho naman sa consumo yung 2, ikaw nasasa yo na ang pasya...

10. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    kung saan ka masaya un ang praktikal siguro para sa iyo... nadito lang ang tsikot para suportahan ka.

anyway, the A4 gets my vote.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Get a 98' Audi A4 or Keep My Subic Pajero?