Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    b. Anong AuV ang pinakacomfort sa Ride

Isuzu Crosswind XT

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Fuel Efficient:

SUV ata diba pajero? normally daw 12 kms/l city, 15 kms/l pag highway. ewan ko ha? sabi lang ito ng officemate ko na naka pajero eh.

AUV, no doubt about it, its the Crosswind.
    Auto: Its the Jazz, the Vios and the City sa mga sub-compacts.

Comfort.

Dunno, no idea. as posted here. its variable. what may be comfortable to me may not be comfortable to you.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    pajero matipid? talaga? akala ko arnd 5-7 kms/liter lang nakukuha nito.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    a. Anong Auto ang pinakamatipid sa Fuel

Gas - City/Jazz 1.3 or Toyota Vios 1.3
    Diesel - Hyundai Getz/Accent 1.5 CRDi

b. Anong SUV ang pinakamatipid sa Fuel

Define SUV?

Amongst CUVs, it's a toss-up, all 2.0 CUVs are pretty so-so, all 2.3-2.5s are merely decent, all V6 CUVs suck.

Diesel SUVs - I'd place my bets on a diesel Pajero (no more Trooper, eh). I've heard that the Everest is so-so, the Alterra (???), and the Fortuner can get as low as 5-7 km/l in traffic (3.0).

Gas SUVs - haha!

c. Anong AUV ang pinakamatipid sa Fuel

Crosswind XT or maybe even a manual Innova diesel. The XUVi is very heavy, with heavy wheels, which gives it a bad ride and lowers fuel economy by 1 km/l or so compared to the base Crosswind.

a. Anong Auto ang pinakacomfort sa Ride

Depends on your definition. The Lumina or Cefiro, maybe, if you like it floaty. Since I like it stiff and controlled, I prefer the Focus.

b. Anong AuV ang pinakacomfort sa Ride

Crosswind XT - agree with previous statements. THe XUVi's ride height and wheels make it hard on the buttocks, but the XT and old XTOs have always ridden better, in my opinion. The Innova rides stiffly, but I feel, again, that it has more body control than the Crosswind, so it's okay by me.

c. Anong SUV ang pinakacomfort sa Ride

Expedition/Explorer. No question. Of course, you have to pay through the nose for fuel...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Vios , getz sa auto

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    nung early 90's daihatsu charade ang pinaka matipid. sa mga bagong labas naman vios and jazz.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    fuel efficient po ba ang 01-03 honda civic lxi's?

8. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    question lng po... how comfy and how efficient (with regards to fuel consumption) is the crosswind sportivo, same din ba sa XT?

9. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    SAME HERE WITH SIR MAZDAMAZDA OPINIONS !!! SHOOT NA SHOOT!!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by saschii View Post
    question lng po... how comfy and how efficient (with regards to fuel consumption) is the crosswind sportivo, same din ba sa XT?
    IMO mas OK yung XUV kung sa ride lang. ive drove an XUV and ride is OK, nakakatakot lang sa curve kung mabilis. yung XT/XTO OK daw handling, but for me mas bouncy ang ride (not by much but bouncier). ewan ko lang yung bagong Sportivo coz its 1 inch lower in ride height than previous XTRM/XUV/XUVi variants.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Fuel Efficient...Best Ride...