New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    You have a dangerous mind!!! hahaha

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    BTW, ask her how many units she've sold already.

Then imagine, because she's pretty, everyone before you pretty much tried to do what you're thinking now.

Based on the assumption that agents will do pretty much anything just to have a sale, that'll give you an idea of your number in line. hehehehe

Then you'll think of it. Then you might say, ewwwww!!! hehehe

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    true true very true hehehe

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    BTW, ask her how many units she've sold already.

Then imagine, because she's pretty, everyone before you pretty much tried to do what you're thinking now.

Based on the assumption that agents will do pretty much anything just to have a sale, that'll give you an idea of your number in line. hehehehe

Then you'll think of it. Then you might say, ewwwww!!! hehehe
    Hahahaha yup and I have yet to see her. Who knows baka worth the buy ang Fortuner if you're riding on someone! Hahahaha I mean riding with someone (sitting beside you). Anyway I think I'm getting the Santa Fe instead.

Anyone knows the payment schemes? Pag cash how much ang discount? I'm looking around na din for some blings for my Escape and soon Santa Fe!! Naiinggit kasi ako one time I saw this old man (around 55yrs. old) in a black Escape with 20" or 21" yata. Chrome din ung side mirrors, so far ung side mirrors pa lang nagagaya ko hahahaha!

5. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapitan View Post
    Thanks man. Am gonna use this sa school lang siguro or going to malls. Ya, the Santa Fe really has one of the nicest headlights on this planet, even the best pa yata. That's why CRV is not in my list, not only for its monstrous headlights but the annoying muffler (take a look when you see one on the road, it shakes as if it's gonna lose its grip!). For the Fortuner, habol ko lang talaga is the looks and the resell value plus the Marketing chic that my mom just met is very very pretty hahahaha. Knowing Mazda, we all know that it's nothing but trash looking a few years back. Mazda 6, ok din, fast, sporty, but the rear end I can't take. The Mazda 3 looks better pa.

Any reports of a carnapped/jacked Santa Fe? Fortuner, dami na and the Mazda 3, haven't heard yet. That's just the worry, if I get the Fortuner am a moving target.
    if you're still single, go for the mazda3. i used to like cars but when i got married and have 2 kids, i switched to a vehicle that can carry more people (for siblings na makikisakay). so far, happy naman ako sa fort 2.7 ko. definitely talo talaga fort sa sta fe in terms of suspension.

also sir, dapat title ng thread mo, "Re: Fortuner Gas (w/hot marketing chic) / Mazda 3 2.0 / Santa Fe 2.2?" hehe

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Santa Fe na, hands down.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Bro what branch ng Toyota yan?

Pa-PM naman pati name nya. Baka sa kanya na kami kumuha.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Well I'm not so I guess am just getting the Santa Fe. I might get the Mazda 3 pa din pero baka next year pa. My GF doesn't know naman that Fortuner is in my list, hahahahaha. The downside lang with SF is the price compare sa Fortuner. Base and Top of the line nila same price lang with the Top of the line ng Fortuner. But like what has been said in the other threads, you get more than what you pay. It's true. As soon as I get an SF, am gonna install 20"s, the rear spoiler and then remove the seats in the 3rd row.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    As soon as I get an SF, am gonna install 20"s, the rear spoiler and then remove the seats in the 3rd row.
    ser interesado ako kung ano hitsura niya with 20"s. yun nga lang tatagtag ride niya sigurado.
    do you really mean "remove" or just "hide"? kasi concealed or hidden flat on the floor siya. anyway ser, congrats sa new ride mo at post ka n pics with the 20"s mags. kung makakakita ka ng rear spoiler, pakipost kung saan mo nakuha. Thanks!

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    As soon as I get an SF, am gonna install 20"s, the rear spoiler and then remove the seats in the 3rd row.
    ser interesado ako kung ano hitsura niya with 20"s. yun nga lang tatagtag ride niya sigurado.
    do you really mean "remove" or just "hide"? kasi concealed or hidden flat on the floor siya. anyway ser, congrats sa new ride mo at post ka n pics with the 20"s mags. kung makakakita ka ng rear spoiler, pakipost kung saan at magkano.
    Thanks!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Fortuner Gas / Mazda 3 2.0 / Santa Fe 2.2?