New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    That is true, especially if you're getting a GLS 4X2 gasoline model. Yan kasi ang pinaka sikat na modelo ng Tucson...

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Sa list mo I'll choose tucson over the asx. Hindi ko feel ang mitsu kasi e. The other alternative is the kia carens since you are going to have 3 kids soon. Carens seats 7 and has a very powerful engine. maintenance is so so also. I have both Carens and tucson IX crdi as well and mas maganda talaga yun carens sa kargahan. daig niya ang innova kung ikakarga lang ang basis.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Sabi ni OP unbiased daw

joke joke!!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Mschumacher View Post
    Sa list mo I'll choose tucson over the asx. Hindi ko feel ang mitsu kasi e. The other alternative is the kia carens since you are going to have 3 kids soon. Carens seats 7 and has a very powerful engine. maintenance is so so also. I have both Carens and tucson IX crdi as well and mas maganda talaga yun carens sa kargahan. daig niya ang innova kung ikakarga lang ang basis.

sir, unfortunately the carens is more than 4.5 meters in lenght. wouldnt fit into my "cute" garage. that's the very reason why my options are limited. btw, you have the tucson crdi, any feedbacks?i mean the negative ones, if there is.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    That is true, especially if you're getting a GLS 4X2 gasoline model. Yan kasi ang pinaka sikat na modelo ng Tucson...

sir, how about for the Tucson 2.0 GL Crdi? mahaba din ba pila?

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronney View Post
    sir, unfortunately the carens is more than 4.5 meters in lenght. wouldnt fit into my "cute" garage. that's the very reason why my options are limited. btw, you have the tucson crdi, any feedbacks?i mean the negative ones, if there is.
    Hmmm negative feedback is masyado mahal ang PMS. Hehehe it eats 8 liters of oil Fully or Semi synthetic oil. But better to use Fully kasi mas makakatipid ka in the long run kasi top up lang every 5k every 10k ang palit. Lakas ng engine ng crdi tucson especially kung may pandagdag ka mag KDM ka damit toys na dagdag.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    I'm guessing you are a family of three?

I would suggest something around the Honda Jazz or the Ford Fiesta, I like the handling of the two and how fun they are to drive.

The Jazz can handle atleast ten bags worth of groceries every week, I doubt the Fiesta can so I wouldn't really recommend it if you need to carry a lot of stuff.

Our family currently owns the new Tucson, it's great and all, looks good, great value for money, but I don't like SUV's and we have 3, in my opinion they are clunky and not fun to drive, I guess we buy them for the space they provide and my parents have the mind set of bigger is better.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jetrone View Post

I would suggest something around the Honda Jazz or the Ford Fiesta, I like the handling of the two and how fun they are to drive.

The Jazz can handle atleast ten bags worth of groceries every week, I doubt the Fiesta can so I wouldn't really recommend it if you need to carry a lot of stuff.

Our family currently owns the new Tucson, it's great and all, looks good, great value for money, but I don't like SUV's and we have 3, in my opinion they are clunky and not fun to drive, I guess we buy them for the space they provide and my parents have the mind set of bigger is better.
    I think he has 3 kids and so hindi pwede ang maliit na car. Kung ako ang tatanungin I like the fiesta the most pero he needs a bigger car and something with a cargo space.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    if you're willing to wait go for the tucson, pero kung gusto mo walang pila sir try the asx para maiba naman. ive heard good feedbacks from my sales agent here in cebu regarding it's fuel consumption.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jetrone View Post

sir, i have 2 kids already and come next year will be 3. stuffs to carry are mostly grocery bags etc. thought crossovers would give more space consider my growing family

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Ford vs Mitsubishi vs Hyundai