New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by ale828 View Post
    Fuel consumption will still depend on several factors.
    Your driving Style, Your car pick up load use, road conditions.

If you are a lead footed driver or prefer a faster paced travel time you may be suited for a 3.2L more than a 2.2L.
    The Same with Load factor. If your pick-up carries a lot of heavy items frequently then a 3.2L might be more economical.
    salamat po sir sa inputs.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2017
    One rule, get the higher displacement. Why? There's no replacement for displacement.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Wag navara napuputol daw chassis.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    3.2l tingen ko pareho lang konsumo sa 2.2L. pero pag lagi akyatan like Tanay or Baguo or Tagayatay mas matipid ang 3.2 coz stressed ang 2.2. but hey do you do that daily?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    3.2l tingen ko pareho lang konsumo sa 2.2L. pero pag lagi akyatan like Tanay or Baguo or Tagayatay mas matipid ang 3.2 coz stressed ang 2.2. but hey do you do that daily?
    even the hiace diesel vans that fly through kenon with 15 passengers arent that stressed.

even the pre-vnt fortuners can handle kenon with ease.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

6. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by the_arrow View Post
    salamat sir minicarph sa input...3.2L po ba ranger nyo?

fortuner ko 09 model sobra rin tipid pero starex 2012 ko medyo malakas sa diesel...hvx imported from Hancars.. diba pareho lang makina ng starex at Santa Fe?
    the starex is only non-VGT but the SF is vgt. we had a starex before, it's 7km/liter compared to my SF na average 9km/liter but this wildtrak is registering at 10-11 km / liter purely Metro Manil driving. the Ranger is so light even then engi e uses the softer 5W-30. instead of the usual 15-40 which is very common sa shell helix diesels, The ranger btw feel like driving a gas engine

7. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    even the hiace diesel vans that fly through kenon with 15 passengers arent that stressed.

even the pre-vnt fortuners can handle kenon with ease.

eh kasi manual trans naman yan mga commuter saka urvan na yan, matiped na yan . yun widltrak na 3.2 vs 2.2 AT depende sa feel ng driver kung feel nya underpower ang 2.2 sa akyatan baka mas heavy foot sya pero the 3.2 sa akyatan kahit onti tapak lang, I know coz I brought my ranger sa Baguio kennon and baguio naguilian going to Vigan.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    you dont even need to mash the 2.2 according to reviews..

9. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by kelvinblank14 View Post
    One rule, get the higher displacement. Why? There's no replacement for displacement.

Salamat sir kelvinblank14. I think we are leaning towards the 3.2L wildtrak. But we are also considering a luxury sedan, maybe a camry or mazda 6 since this will be our third car and i will now drive it. The 2 cars we have is daily driver driven for the family.

so maybe pickup vs luxury sedan for now

10. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    the starex is only non-VGT but the SF is vgt. we had a starex before, it's 7km/liter compared to my SF na average 9km/liter but this wildtrak is registering at 10-11 km / liter purely Metro Manil driving. the Ranger is so light even then engi e uses the softer 5W-30. instead of the usual 15-40 which is very common sa shell helix diesels, The ranger btw feel like driving a gas engine

sir minicarph, is 10-11 km/liter for 3.2L fuel consumption? how about for the 2.2L?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast