New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Kung performance and aftersales service, then the Ford Focus Sport.

It may not have the boyish good looks of the other two, but it's faster than either of the others and it combines good handling with a good ride. Despite having some hard plastics in the interior and an old-fashioned design, it feels like a premium car instead of a mass-market compact car.

I just don't know if you can get it for under 1m.

I got my Focus Sport last month for a little under 1m.
    They're currently giving big discounts. The same goes for the Mazda3 2.0

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    *sigh*... okay na yung price kung ganyan... but I'm still waiting for Ford to officially release the Duratorq (diesel) Focus before I start thinking about it... best of both world yun... arguably the most comfortable and stable compact car, along with an ultra-economical and torquey engine.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    wait for the Toyota Yaris!

it's coming out this march i think. its the same price as the swift.

you should see the interior of this piece of beauty. it makes the new civic's interior old school! those toyota designers sure know how to design an interior. parang pang-space age talaga. i-google mo para makita mo.

pero between the three you mentioned i'd go with the mazda 3 hatch.

my sister owns a picanto and it's a cute and adorable little thing na pang babaeng babae talaga at madaling i-drive at i-park kaya lang less than a year pa lang may kalampag na sa right rear side.

:D

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    mayaman naman si daddy e dun na sa mahal... focus sport

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by swift06 View Post
    hello to everyone here in tsikot!
    I'm more concerned with looks, performance and aftersales service..

im not very good at driving esp sa parking so sana ung madaling idrive.. kung meron mang ganun.. hehe..

thanks guys!
    the three cars you mention are previously models why no try the 2007 model..2007 toyota yaris hatch is suits to what you looking for...it has the looks,performance wise,and one of the best aftersales service (toyota)...apart from that girly talagang tingnan...apart from that new cars always a head turner kaya you win when it comes to looks...

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Get the Mazda 3 2.0! Hahaha or Ford Escape V6! =)

7. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    *sigh*... okay na yung price kung ganyan... but I'm still waiting for Ford to officially release the Duratorq (diesel) Focus before I start thinking about it... best of both world yun... arguably the most comfortable and stable compact car, along with an ultra-economical and torquey engine.
    1) Di ba magiging hassle, maintenance wise, dahil sa low quality ng diesel dito?

2) Di ba ma-aapektohan ang reliability ng turbo dahil sa sobrang init dito sa Pinas?

3) Di ba kalamapagin ang pang-ilalim?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    2) Di ba ma-aapektohan ang reliability ng turbo dahil sa sobrang init dito sa Pinas?
    So long as you don't drive it like a race car everyday........ If you're in heavy traffic, it won't even spool up at all because of the low rpm's. The engine will behave just like a regular 4.

I'd go for the Focus Sport........ It's so BMW-esque. It looks the classiest among the 3.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Focus Sport is the best of the three. The Yaris wouldn't fit the performance part of your equation. It was designed to be a econocar and that's what it is nothing more nothing less, sort of like a Jazz but with less performance. Don't let the fact that it's the newest model introduced by Toyota and you could be first in the block with the car influence you. That novelty will fade and you'll be stuck with a car for 5 years that may fall short of what you want.

1)Focus Sport
    2)Mazda 3
    3)Suzuki Swift

10. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Ford Focus Sport 2.0 or the Mazda 3 2.0R.

the hatchback is a bit underpowered for the price.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Ford Focus Sport, Suzuki Swift or Mazda 3 Hatchback?