Trip Computer with economy, temperature, etcetera readouts
    Driver+Passenger Airbag
    Bluetooth/USB/Voice command
    6-speaker system
    Alarm
    Parking Sensors
    Leather-wrapped steering wheel

---

Warranty is 3 years / 100,000 kms. Major maintenance every 10,000 kilometers. 1k and 10k service is free. And they guarantee that the servicing is 32% cheaper than the "major competitor". So... Honda Jazz long-interval maintenance with price similar to the 5000 km checkup costs of Toyota and the others? Win-win.

And, mindful of Ford's reputation as taking too long to source parts... they're giving a 24-Hour guarantee. They guarantee that major parts will be available on-the-spot or within 24 hours of request. This includes uncommon but major items like Oxygen Sensors, Crankshaft Pulleys, Starters, Brake Calipers, Compressors and etcetera.

---

Looks very promising. Some niggles (not quite convinced by the plastics and the light doors), but still... what you're getting for the price is pretty cool.
    WOW!

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    For me, maganda ang Fiesta at Mazda 2. kaso question mark sa akin ang maintenance cost at availability of parts.

For a safe choice, I will go with the Jazz.

Pero kung same lang ang maintenance costs, pats availability, I will got for the Fiesta first then the Mazda 2.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    My bro is looking to get a new compact car in the next few months and have narrowed it down to these three choices in this order: Fiesta (great value, great reviews, and it's fresh and new), Jazz (reliability, space and FC), Mazda 2 (fun, handling, fun). It'll boil down to what happens at the Fiesta launch, when we get to see and test the car in person.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    For a first time buyer... I would not even consider the Honda Jazz, why? Too old and outdated.

My choices... Ford Fiesta 1st before the Mazda 2. I heard Mazda 2 has a crappy suspension.

Too bad that the Ford Fiesta 1.6 has no Manual Tranny.

I am going to the Motor Show today simply to check out the Ford Fiesta.

Last edited by cktlcmd; August 19th, 2010 at 03:14 AM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by cktlcmd View Post
    For a first time buyer... I would not even consider the Honda Jazz, why? Too old and outdated.

My choices... Ford Fiesta 1st before the Mazda 2. I heard Mazda 2 has a crappy suspension.

Too bad that the Ford Fiesta 1.6 has no Manual Tranny.

I am going to the Motor Show today simply to check out the Ford Fiesta.

my vote goes to ford fiesta...woot!woot!

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    considering price versus specs (engine and all the rest)... definitely Ford Fiesta.

Mukhang sa dami din ng kukuha nito, malamang hindi maging mahirap ang maintenance cost nito (spare parts, etc). Although downside for those who like "exclusivity", sigurado in a year or two, parang Jazz na yan sa dami sa daan.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Ford Fiesta..

8. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    ford fiesta din ang pipiliin ko.
    Kung available dito ang tdci powershift variant, no doubt susunggaban ko... if the price is right.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKXMXDdwf08"]YouTube- Officially new Ken Block's Ford Fiesta 2010 by Monster World Rally Team HD[/ame]

10. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    just curious if the local fiesta has the same locks as the American ones?
    You can open the doors from the inside even if it is locked. Saw the reviews and that is one thing the reviewer was also worried about.

A bit of a safety concern if you had kids at the back.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
FORD FIESTA (hatch) vs HONDA JAZZ vs MAZDA 2