New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    hey guys, need your advice.

i'm planning to buy a Fiesta but i'm not really sure when Ford Fiesta 2013 would be released here in the Philippines. do you think it'd be worth the wait and i'm assuming additional cash? or should i settle for a Fiesta 2012 for now?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by marc01 View Post

i'm planning to buy a Fiesta but i'm not really sure when Ford Fiesta 2013 would be released here in the Philippines. do you think it'd be worth the wait and i'm assuming additional cash? or should i settle for a Fiesta 2012 for now?
    no word yet if Ford PH will be bringing the new facelift model of the Fiesta 2013 in the US. Though if they're planning on bringing in the facelifted model, I'm sure its going to be in 2014 the earliest since the Fiesta was just launched late 2010. Usually facelifts happen during the mid life cycle around the 3-4 years.

Or.... you can get your Fiesta now. Go to A-Toys body kits and ask if they do the body kits for the new fiesta =)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by marc01 View Post

no word yet if Ford PH will be bringing the new facelift model of the Fiesta 2013 in the US. Though if they're planning on bringing in the facelifted model, I'm sure its going to be in 2014 the earliest since the Fiesta was just launched late 2010. Usually facelifts happen during the mid life cycle around the 3-4 years.

Or.... you can get your Fiesta now. Go to A-Toys body kits and ask if they do the body kits for the new fiesta =)