New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Mschumacher View Post
    no can do ang 1.4l baba ng discount. Went back to ford and they even increased the discount to 115k plus free lto meaning to say lalabas na 684k na lang yun unit. its just too sweet a deal. grrrrr... but when im thinking about the consumption and the cost of owning the fiesta naiinis ako.
    Kung ako tatanungin at 2nd car ko lang siya, backup sa Tucson CRDi, mag Mirage ako. Pero kung wala pa akong oto at eto ang una, I'd choose the Fiesta.

If your main reason to get a 2nd car is the FC, then definitely Mirage. Nawawala ka na sa purpose mo just because of the huge discount, I know nakakapanghinayang, but try to remember what you really wanted when you decided to get a 2nd car, then stick to it.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Mirage na talaga 'yan sir. Pang college students nga yan dahil napaka- tipid talaga sa gas.
    Mawiwili ka ring gamitin dahil sa katipiran at maganda rin naman ang porma.
    I really enjoy driving this car. Feeling college chicboy uli. Hehehe.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by joemarski View Post
    Mirage na talaga 'yan sir. Pang college students nga yan dahil napaka- tipid talaga sa gas.
    Mawiwili ka ring gamitin dahil sa katipiran at maganda rin naman ang porma.
    I really enjoy driving this car. Feeling college chicboy uli. Hehehe.
    Well mukhang may verdict na si misis. We will choose the fiesta na lang due to sturdier body, Sinama ko kanina si misis sa ford and sa mitsubishi. Ang sabi niya iba talaga ang feel ng fiesta compared to mirage. Mas malaki pa ng konti yun loob ng fiesta. Before she is leaning more on the mirage. Pero now she wants the fiesta na. Pero isip isip pa din. Oo nga pala madalas pala ang trip namin sa pampanga. so may chance na dadaan kami lagi sa highway.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I would go Fiesta.

The discount is huge. Resale value won't be a big deal with that discount. The end of life discount is one of the big killers for resale value for Fords... But that matters if you bought BEFORE the fire sale. Instant 100k loss. If you buy during the fire sale, good deal.

Both cars have newfangled ATs. Both the DCT and CVT use lightweight clutch packs, like the infamous clutch packs which caused such issues with the old Jazz. At least with the Fiesta, replacements are available... Not cheap, but reasonable given you're paying for two clutches, and coverable under warranty, anyway.

The Fiesta is bigger, faster, more comfortable, more refined, better handling, better looking. Economy is just average for a 1.6, but the newer reflash makes it less jerky in traffic. Not a bad deal.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Had the same first world problem - to go ba with the Mirage or with the Fiesta? In the end I Went with the Fiesta. Ganda ng offer kasi and mas maganda ang handling. Also considered the safety features ng Fiesta against sa Mirage. Miles apart ang difference nila. http://youtu.be/Ul_ZpDMRclE

6. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    kung kayang kaya nman talaga sa bulsa mag fiesta kana sir di ka rin nman mag sisi

sa mirage ito lang problema ko ngaun suspension malambot
    masarap din ihataw ang mirage

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by b2r1y View Post
    Had the same first world problem - to go ba with the Mirage or with the Fiesta? In the end I Went with the Fiesta. Ganda ng offer kasi and mas maganda ang handling. Also considered the safety features ng Fiesta against sa Mirage. Miles apart ang difference nila. ? 2012 Ford Fiesta CRASH TEST ????? - YouTube
    Sir ano unit ng fieata kinuha mo. At how much discount. When mo din purchase.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    1.6 AT Sedan. 042613. DP 38k tapos ang mo. 15k++/5 yrs.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockyds View Post
    Kung ako tatanungin at 2nd car ko lang siya, backup sa Tucson CRDi, mag Mirage ako. Pero kung wala pa akong oto at eto ang una, I'd choose the Fiesta.

If your main reason to get a 2nd car is the FC, then definitely Mirage. Nawawala ka na sa purpose mo just because of the huge discount, I know nakakapanghinayang, but try to remember what you really wanted when you decided to get a 2nd car, then stick to it.

+ 1 on this.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    +2 o kaya celerio nalang if M/T is an option masmatipid pa yun lalo sa mirage.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast