New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I heard that the 1.0 ecoboost powershift will be launch soon.

My criteria:
    1. Fun to drive
    2. Fuel savings
    3. Maintenance cost
    4. Value for money

Which car will you pick?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Without having driven the Ecoboost:

1. Fiesta
    2. Unknown (possibly Accent)
    3. Unknown
    4. Unknown

You'll have to wait to see what trim and variant we get here, and how the engine performs in tropical conditions.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Without having driven the Ecoboost:

1. Fiesta
    2. Unknown (possibly Accent)
    3. Unknown
    4. Unknown

You'll have to wait to see what trim and variant we get here, and how the engine performs in tropical conditions.
    According to Ford Philippines (at least during the Fiesta launch last July 18), the 1.0 EcoBoost model will be the "Sport+".
    I'm just not sure what other features they'd add since the New Fiesta Sport has almost the same features as the old Sport+.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by AG4 View Post
    According to Ford Philippines (at least during the Fiesta launch last July 18), the 1.0 EcoBoost model will be the "Sport+".
    I'm just not sure what other features they'd add since the New Fiesta Sport has almost the same features as the old Sport+.
    We'll know at a later date. Perhaps they'll go all out and load it like the Focus Sport.

Make it the first "subcompact" to breach the 900k mark?

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    We'll know at a later date. Perhaps they'll go all out and load it like the Focus Sport.

Make it the first "subcompact" to breach the 900k mark?
    Not if you count the P1.077M Honda Jazz 1.5 V Mugen. (It's no longer in Honda's current price list though) :P

Who knows, Ford might surprise us and price it at P899K.
    Last edited by AG4; August 27th, 2013 at 02:06 AM.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    the 1.0 ecoboost is on sale this december price at P898k. comparing it with other subcompact hatch brand, is this car will yield to overall value for money?

************ - Philippine Car News, Test Drives, and Prices: Ford Philippines Launches Fiesta 1.0 EcoBoost; Sales Start Next Month
    Ford Philippines | Exterior

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    the fiesta 1.0 ecoboost is on sale this december price at P898k. comparing it with other subcompact hatch brand, will this car yield to overall value for money?

************ - Philippine Car News, Test Drives, and Prices: Ford Philippines Launches Fiesta 1.0 EcoBoost; Sales Start Next Month

Ford Philippines | Exterior

Ford fiesta 1.0 ecoboost powershift hatch vs hyundai accent 1.6 crdi a/t