New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    naguguluhan talaga ako, kasi i really can't make myself believe na mas malaki pa yung loob ng SF over monty and even the eve wherein parang ang sikip nya sa loob. well its just me kasi i own an everest and it's just big

2. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by RBT View Post
    naguguluhan talaga ako, kasi i really can't make myself believe na mas malaki pa yung loob ng SF over monty and even the eve wherein parang ang sikip nya sa loob. well its just me kasi i own an everest and it's just big
    The suspension design of the Santa Fe allows it to have more interior room compared to Everest and Montero Sport. You are probably equating a tall vehicle to be "bigger", fact is the Santa Fe is a larger and wider vehicle than the Everest and Montero Sport.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    I don't own either Santa Fe or Everest but I have ridden in the 3rd row of both. There's no denying that a regular adult could sit comfortably in the Santa Fe's unlike the seemingly cramped and knee-hugging of the Everest's. This is one factor that really attracted me to SF, aside from the engine. Problem now is, wala pa akong pambili..

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    subukan nyo po nalang upuan pag nabisita kayo sa kasa pero sa lahat ng auto naupuan ko lately sa harapan nga lang. pinaka maluwag at malapad ang upuan ng sta.fe at innova pero mas malapad padin yun sa sta.fe.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The Santa Fe is much wider than the Everest and Montero, with a lower floor. It's humongous inside thanks to its unibody structure.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Jan 2008

Front wheel drive ang santa fe.. kaya maluwag sa loob.. the same reason why most cars are in FWD configuration is to have more SPACE..

sa totoo lang mas maganda ang long term performance ng rear wheel drive pero most of us don't retain our cars as long as 20 years.. eh mas kailangan natin ang comfort at space while using our cars which likely we will own on the next 5 years

matibay din naman ang mga FWD cars eh comfy at spacious pa mas sulit talaga ang santa fe.. kung pang harabas mo sa bukid mas ok montero or eve kaso ang ganda naman ng mga yan para sa bukid hehehe

santa fe na lang or sorento para maiba naman mas macho looking yun

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    guys thank you for all your help, i made my decision....

8. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    so what's your decision...

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    ....... :um:

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Maybe Santa Fe?...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
ford everest 3.0 vs mitsubishi montero 3.2 vs hyundai santa fe 2.2