New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I would say Santa Fe parin... Mas maganda makina nya, more horses and more toque... Korean diesels easily trump whatever the Japanese have to offer here... And its reliable too!

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Space wise, Sta Fe then Everest then Montero. For me Sta Fe rin choice ko. But if you plan to do serious off roading, Everest is a better choice.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The current Everest has a stiff rear-anti-roll bar. That should be removed for serious off-roading.

If you a rugged SUV, the Montero is still the best in the class.

But if you're merely driving in the city... the Santa Fe is incredible value for the money.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    palagay ko, even with those 3.0/3.2 L engines, mas maiiwan pa din sila ng 2.2 Crdi sta fe sa takbuhan

5. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    i don't mean to offend anyone, but aren't we a bit biased with the santa fe?

bigger inside?

everest wins because it still has cargo space after third row seats are occupied santa fe has none only space for a few grocery bags

correct me if im wrong i dont have both cars being compared...it just so happened that both cars were in my shortlist when i was scouting for a midsize suv

for me the fortuner V wins

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The Santa Fe's 2nd and 3rd row are more comfortable than in the Montero/Everest/Fortuner class. And it has a wider body and more elbow room.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Yeah its true with the 3rd row up the Everest has more space than the Santa Fe. But we are talking about passenger space here, the more important space... And the Santa Fe is the only vehicle in the comparison that has its 3rd row FOLD FLAT. The others fold to the side, the Everest folds to the front thus eating up a lot of space...

8. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jimnyeatworld View Post
    palagay ko, even with those 3.0/3.2 L engines, mas maiiwan pa din sila ng 2.2 Crdi sta fe sa takbuhan
    of course... 197 hp of santa fe vs 163 of monty and 156 hp of eve...

9. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Yeah its true with the 3rd row up the Everest has more space than the Santa Fe. But we are talking about passenger space here, the more important space... And the Santa Fe is the only vehicle in the comparison that has its 3rd row FOLD FLAT. The others fold to the side, the Everest folds to the front thus eating up a lot of space...
    fold flat din ang montero sport..
    yup mas spacious ng konti ang third row ng santa fe..

10. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    yeah, so primtive the design kung di-fold na nakikita ang upuan, pang auv. unlike the sta fe and sorento, just like the mid level american luxurie suvs, ni hindi mo alam kung 7 seater nga

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
ford everest 3.0 vs mitsubishi montero 3.2 vs hyundai santa fe 2.2