New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    it depends.
    pristine showroom condition, or fresh off the demolition derby?
    even at that age, i have seen poorly maintained cars...

i suppose, arguments at the showroom should still be arguments 2 years down the road.
    not a fordie, here...

Mukhang good condition pa naman sir. Hirap kasi magdecide kung ecosport kukunin ko or city or vios na lang. Sabi kasi mahal at mahirap daw ung parts ng ford.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Kell View Post
    Mukhang good condition pa naman sir. Hirap kasi magdecide kung ecosport kukunin ko or city or vios na lang. Sabi kasi mahal at mahirap daw ung parts ng ford.
    City or vios just in case you’ll gonna sell it soon, hindi masyadong mababa... also, ecosport dct has an issue... goodluck!

Sent from my iPhone XS Max using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    City or vios just in case you’ll gonna sell it soon, hindi masyadong mababa... also, ecosport dct has an issue... goodluck!

The new Ecosport comes with a new 6-speed traditional AT tranny. No more DCT. Also, you have the choice of a turbo engine or a naturally aspirated one.

However, with the price of the Ecosport Ecoboost, it would be much better to get a Civic 1.8L instead. The same goes with a Vios or City priced at 1M, better go with an Altis or Civic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Egan101; February 3rd, 2019 at 01:20 PM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    The new Ecosport comes with a new 6-speed traditional AT tranny. No more DCT. Also, you have the choice of a turbo engine or a naturally aspirated one.

However, with the price of the Ecosport Ecoboost, it would be much better to get a Civic 1.8L instead. The same goes with a Vios or City priced at 1M, better go with an Altis or Civic.

Yes, the current... but he is eyeing the 2015 ecosport model...

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    Yes, the current... but he is eyeing the 2015 ecosport model...

If that’s the case, I would look at better vehicles than just between those two. Get the most car you could get with your budget.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post

Nakabasa nga ako sir ng complaints sa Ecosport about sa DCT nila. So iwasan ko na lang un? How about ung 2017 model? May issue rin sa DCT?

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Nakabasa nga ako sir ng complaints sa Ecosport about sa DCT nila. So iwasan ko na lang un? How about ung 2017 model? May issue rin sa DCT?
    The Ecosport with the new AT tranny was introduced locally only in 2018.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    thread was started in 2015... he was looking at brand new cars.

Between the EcoSport and City... I chose the City

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Hello po mga sir. Bubuhayin lang tong thread. May nakita akong Ecosport (titanium 2015) na mga 19km lang ang mileage. Mukha pa kayang good deal un?

Salamat!
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    thread was started in 2015... he was looking at brand new cars.

Between the EcoSport and City... I chose the City
    Bruh, we are referring to kell... Ford Ecosport Trend AT 2015 or Honda City VX Navi CVT 2016Ford Ecosport Trend AT 2015 or Honda City VX Navi CVT 2016

10. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Thanks for the insights sirs! Will control myself from buying the Ecosport and look for a better car. Much appreciated!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast