New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
    Guys,

Need your comments....Is Nissan a good brand of car? Why low resale value? Ano ba mga downside ng Nissan? Why are people choosing hondas, toyotas and Mistsus over Nissan?

Thanks,

city

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the ingrained Toyota / Honda superior quality mentality of Filipinos.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Sa pagkakaalam ko pinakamamahalin pyesa Honda > Nissan > Mitsu/Toyota

Nissan owner here...... so far so good, we are not worried about the resale value since we'll be keeping the car for 5-8 years, try to visit nissanbayan.com to find out the views of nissan owners.

For me parepareho lang yan, each company has lemons and its share of horror stories, If you do a research here, you'll find horror stories for toyota, isuzu, mitsu, honda, etc...

5. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    It is a good buy for second hand car buyers, kasi nga mura.

As for maintenance, after five years or so, pare-pareho na ang brands, nagkakatalo na lang kung gaano kaingat yung previous owner.

Market na lang ang nagdidictate bakit mababa ang presyo ng Nissan, dahil lang sa perception.

So yeah, if you're keeping it for good, don't worry about resale.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    nakagamit na din ako ng nissan and i do not have any problem with it. siguro nagkaron lang sya ng stigma na bulukin ang kaha. Pero sa ngayon malaki na ang pinagbago ng nissan.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    it's just a stigma that nissan has to carry since the troubled "california-sentra" days

nissan is a good brand.very sturdy parts and very good aircon.

Thanks for all the advise guys...more power to tsikoteers!

9. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    for a supposedly sucky brand, there are still quite a lot of sentras roaming the streets, be it taxi or private vehicles

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    AFAIK, the California was a nice car. We had one, no problems. My uncle STILL has one, still no problems. The box-type Sentra, however, really brought the quality image down.

I've had my share of Sentras and problems, but no more than any other car. It really does depend on the owner. I always had a so-so view of the quality of the Exalta, but my new press manager still has his 2000 Exalta, with no problems whatsoever.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
Is Nissan a good car to buy? Why low resale value?