New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Help naman sa pagpili. This for for everyday drive. Never pa ako nakapag drive ng diesel car and ok lang sakin manual but parang hirap magdrive nito sa Manila. Gusto ko kasi for porma, comfort, handling and fun.

Focus sport 2.0 vs Focus sport TDCi vs Lancer EX GT-A vs Impreza sedan 2.0AT vs Impreza sedan 2.5WRX

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    If you have the money, and don't mind gas bills, Yung impreza WRX na!

but I'd take the focus anytime, for its diesel + its dual clutch auto tranny

3. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    just curious, you don't like the Civic FD? hehe

simple.

Focus TDCI - daily driver
    Impreza WRX - boy racer
    Lancer GT-A - part daily driver/part boy racer. great exterior btw.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Kung porma ang hanap mo, just choose between the two.....

Impreza & GT-A

I-cross out mo na ang focus tdci

From the two, i'd choose the GT-A.....mas maganda siya in white or red color

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Tough choice.

From where I live (outside MM), what I get for a living (young professional), and what I know about cars (not really that much), I'd pick the GT-A Lancer.

The Subaru is nice but quite expensive. Limited dealership. Pero gusto mo maiba, this is the car. But as a family man, my taste for speed has ebbed.
    Focus seems to be the most practical in terms of utility.

But the Lancer EX is a joy to behold. Not to mention the things that you can do to the car to improve its looks and its performance (bonding moments to increase your love for the car).
    Last edited by Gerbo; May 9th, 2009 at 11:01 AM.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Concern ko lang sa subaru kapag nasa province and kung nasiraan. Ok lang ba yung diesel ng focus? Maingay ba or parang gas din?

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jonski View Post
    Ok lang ba yung diesel ng focus? Maingay ba or parang gas din?
    May nakatabi ako dati na focus diesel, halata pa rin yung diesel clatter pero hindi kasing ingay ng ibang diesels, parang toyota d4d na naka low volume hehe... Hindi na siguro halata yung sound sa loob.

If I were you I'd get the lancer, it's the more practical car, have you seen the boot of the impreza? Sobrang liit. Although I think the focus tdci is the fastest of them all.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jonski View Post
    Help naman sa pagpili. This for for everyday drive. Never pa ako nakapag drive ng diesel car and ok lang sakin manual but parang hirap magdrive nito sa Manila. Gusto ko kasi for porma, comfort, handling and fun.

Focus sport 2.0 vs Focus sport TDCi vs Lancer EX GT-A vs Impreza sedan 2.0AT vs Impreza sedan 2.5WRX

impreza sedan ganda din naman focus sa handling, lancer sa exterior kaso cvt tranny. pero mas maganda sagad mo na sa wrx sedan

9. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Pure sport but impractical - WRX
    Sporty and practical - Focus diesel (a/t dapat)
    Pure luxury and very practical - Corolla Altis 2.0V

10. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Ano maganda dito for long drives like Laguna(sta.rosa) to Manila to Pangasinan

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Focus vs Lancer vs Impreza