New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Nice pero maiiwan pa rin siya sa convoy.

May Ford malapit sa inyo, boybi? Or sa Pampanga na nearest?

pwede lagyan ng turbo yan. madali lang as per Berrima

OT: kakabalik ko lang ng office coming from ortigas. pag daan ko sa amber, may nakita akong corolla na nakapark sa harap ng driveway. napakalinis. sarap dumihan

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Nice pero maiiwan pa rin siya sa convoy.

May Ford malapit sa inyo, boybi? Or sa Pampanga na nearest?
    May Ford dealer na dito.
    Signature

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_boy View Post
    pwede lagyan ng turbo yan. madali lang as per Berrima

OT: kakabalik ko lang ng office coming from ortigas. pag daan ko sa amber, may nakita akong corolla na nakapark sa harap ng driveway. napakalinis. sarap dumihan
    Madumi yun... malabo lang mata mo.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Can the second row seats of the fj recline?
    Signature

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    explorer for me... :-) kahit yung 4x2 lang..

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    Fj and explorer lang ang pinag iisipan ng tao ang dami naman dinadagdag na ibang auto lalo lang nakaka gulo 😔

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Can the second row seats of the fj recline?
    Mukhang hindi if i base it on this pic... fold forward lang.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    What happens pala if by accident, naunang naisara ang front doors tapos sinara din rear doors, may safety mechanism ba to prevent the rear doors from making a dent to the front doors?
    Signature

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    FJ if it's not a primary vehicle but if you want to take a family then get the Explorer. The half doors on the FJ and the huge blind spot is what makes it bad. The vehicle was never meant to be a family hauler but a competitor to the 2 door Jeep JK models but have some additional space. Too bad for Toyota that Jeep started building a 4 door JK and now they have to discontinue the FJ. Here in the US they didn't sell a lot after the initial entry into the market because buyers had the Jeep and the Nissan Xterra as a choice and both offered full size doors. All three were never meant to be soft riding road friendly SUV's but tough get you on a trail off road adventure vehicles. The new Explorer is more for people who don't ever leave the road and consider a dirt road going off road.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by redorange View Post
    FJ if it's not a primary vehicle but if you want to take a family then get the Explorer. The half doors on the FJ and the huge blind spot is what makes it bad. The vehicle was never meant to be a family hauler but a competitor to the 2 door Jeep JK models but have some additional space. Too bad for Toyota that Jeep started building a 4 door JK and now they have to discontinue the FJ. Here in the US they didn't sell a lot after the initial entry into the market because buyers had the Jeep and the Nissan Xterra as a choice and both offered full size doors. All three were never meant to be soft riding road friendly SUV's but tough get you on a trail off road adventure vehicles. The new Explorer is more for people who don't ever leave the road and consider a dirt road going off road.
    As of this moment, I'm around 80% into getting an FJ. I was assured of a unit from a friend when it will become available. Nakakahiya na mag backout. I already have a Starex for a family car.

Going back to my question above, will the doors be damaged if the front doors were closed before the rear doors?
    Signature

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
FJ Cruiser or Explorer?