New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    ^ Then, I'd get the base Civic instead.
    Ako naman I would get the Corolla 1.6G over the Jazz. Add in disocunts mas mura pa Corolla kaysa Jazz!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    jmpet626: How do u find your 1.3 JazZ? Is it great? As for the Accent I haven't looked into it... Though I feel Japanese Cars make the most durable cars. So I'm kinda biased hehe.

Actor21: Thanks for the advise! If you could choose again would you still have gotten the Vios 1.5G or the Jazz?

Tidus: I live in Cebu City and one of my first picks was the Yaris. Unfortunately, Toyota Cebu doesnt even have a showroom Yaris or for test drives (its as if they dont want to sell this car). So kinda difficult to buy a car if i cant see it and test drive it =S As for the corolla, our current car is the previous altis so... I'd like to get something else

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Actually that's the old thinking about quality. JAPANESE. These days the Koreans are there and even beating Japanese car companies. The Americans are also revived and back. I personally don't believe Japanese cars are better quality wise (Toyota recall scandal in the US, even a local Honda recall). I feel they lost that edge already... Make no mistake. I am not saying they are no longer quality all I am saying is that they don't have that edge they used to have now... Its not that they lost ground, its the other that have catched up!

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Its all about priorities when picking cars...

The way I analyze you I think you would be best suited with the Vios... Or if you like a hatchback, the Yaris since pareho lang sila ng Vios...

I have a Yaris and since I feel you value fuel economy a lot 12-13km/L (manual) in city driving, comparatively my Fiesta (dual clutch) on the same route gets 10.5km/L...
    From the criteria you mentioned, I do feel that Yaris is the best... albeit not among your initial choices. Small and easy to drive. Fuel efficient. easy to maintain (engine/mechanical wise since most of it has the same parts as Vios).

But if it's a choice among the three, it's a tough choice between the Jazz and the Fiesta. But basing on your criteria I'd go Jazz (in M/T please!). But cheaper still, I'd choose to get a Fiesta 1.4 para manual tranny at matipid sa gas (in Hatchback please!).

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    For me I'll get the Ford Fiesta because for me I like the styling best and it's the newest of the lot, and my gut tells me na ang Fiesta ang pinaka value for money sa tatlo (not considering FC, discounts at maintenance hence kay gut feel)

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by eljo3025 View Post
    For me I'll get the Ford Fiesta because for me I like the styling best and it's the newest of the lot, and my gut tells me na ang Fiesta ang pinaka value for money sa tatlo (not considering FC, discounts at maintenance hence kay gut feel)

Until you have driven the cars, you can't really give an unbiased answer.

The Jazz is the best value for money for this level of cars. Versatility, interior space, styling are it's winning features. High resale value and a dependable brand name are bonuses.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Share ko lang opinion ko. Its been almost 2months since i started to review Jazz and Fiesta. Well both cars are very nice. Pero sobrang ganda offer ng Ford fiesta ngayon, that you might not be able to resist...hehehe

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by tradewind26 View Post
    Share ko lang opinion ko. Its been almost 2months since i started to review Jazz and Fiesta. Well both cars are very nice. Pero sobrang ganda offer ng Ford fiesta ngayon, that you might not be able to resist...hehehe
    How ganda is ganda? Can you give me a figure?

I know they have a promo for sedans right now pero I am not sure about the details, can you enlighten me?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Until you have driven the cars, you can't really give an unbiased answer.

The Jazz is the best value for money for this level of cars. Versatility, interior space, styling are it's winning features. High resale value and a dependable brand name are bonuses.
    Hirap talaga di magbigay na biased answer. Good thing Im not a journalist. hehe

O kaya if I can buy all the cars in one segment I can give an unbiased answer, kumabaga parang anak pantay pantay na ang pagtingin kasi lahat ng kotse ay pag-mamayari ko na.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    test drive all the three, kung sino ma-aurahan mo ng maganda e di yun ang kunin mo,

in my option, I want the new accent.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
First Car Dilemma. Honda Jazz 1.3 vs Toyota 1.5G vs. Ford Fiesta 1.6 Trend