New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Guys for those who owns a Hyundai Elantra,any feedback about this car?durability,parts,fuel consumption.....

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    It wasnt as popular as the Starex so don't expect the same parts availability and service knowledge levels.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    tnx Bro vinj,appreciated!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    hyundai 1.6 DOHC with ABS..ok speed nya..number 2 sa A/C malamig na..

5. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Elantra is my ride. Kahit 94 model sya, I'm not at all disappointed, so far very comfortable ang ride ko. Okay ang handling. Ang sticker says 15km/L pero I'm going to confirm this today after my work. It's not the best looking car though.

But I have seen the new hyundai elantra 2007~8 in the net and I immediately fell in love with it. Talagang ang Korean cars have greatly improved over the years and if I'm given the chance and capacity to buy a new car, it's gotta be an elantra once again

6. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    If you're querying about the newly released Hyundai Elantra...

I got to say its packed with features and the design had grown vast from its predecessor, actually in all aspects, you won't believe it wears the "Elantra" badge. All in all, a great buy.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurusaki View Post
    I got to say its packed with features and the design had grown vast from its predecessor, actually in all aspects, you won't believe it wears the "Elantra" badge. All in all, a great buy.
    At P998K, isn't it a bit under equipped?
    They gave it leather seats and 16 inch alloys, but gave it only one airbag, and drum rear brakes?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I know someone who owns one...I think major part na napalitan niya is yun A/C compressor...and yun mga reguaar parts na nasisira, but personally, bulok for me...hyundai at that time was not yet know for producing quality cars except for the starex siguro... tapos yun likod parang harap na hinde maintindihan...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by AG4 View Post
    At P998K, isn't it a bit under equipped?
    They gave it leather seats and 16 inch alloys, but gave it only one airbag, and drum rear brakes?
    I stand corrected...

feedback about Elantra?