New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by JPG111 View Post
    renzo there's no Montero Sport 4x4 GLS SE M/T variant, just A/T.. 4x2 2.5 GLS has the M/T variant...

What i like about the 2009 everest is the good looking '18 inch rims pero same old boxy body pa rin, its the 2nd facelift since the everest was introduced in the market..
    Oh sorry :hiya:

But nonetheless I still like its 4x4 M/T variant :thumbup:

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Oh sorry :hiya:

But nonetheless I still like its 4x4 M/T variant :thumbup:
    makulit, sabing walang 4x4 m/t eh :hammer:

montero sport variants:

2.5 4x2 a/t
    2.5 4x4 m/t
    3.2 4x4 a/t
    3.2 4x4 a/t gls se

tigas talaga ng ulo :hammer: at lahat ng top of the line suv's ay naka A/T na

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    ^^ Eh mali ka rin eh. :hysterical:

montero sport variants:

2.5 4x2 a/t
    2.5 4x4 m/t
    3.2 4x4 a/t
    3.2 4x4 a/t gls se
    Kulit mo rin :bwahaha:

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    ^ loko kayo hahahaha!

btw natest ko na ung fortuner na 2.5 matagtag tapos mabagal parang mahina pumickup
    unlike ung hilux namin 2.5 m/t matulin,, ang nagustuhan ko lang sa fortuner e maangas hehehe

try mo muna ung ford everest..
    same ba ang category ng everest at monty at fort?

eto pic

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Yeah same category sila di lang category pati how the car is made and where it came from (from the Kingdom of Thailand) lahat pareho. Lahat sila kinuha yung pick up body ng company nila (Toyota = Hilux, Mitsubishi = Strada, Ford = Ranger) took the front 2/3's of the body and the back 1/3 nilagyan ng bubong instead of a flat bed. Parang ginawang LEGO!

6. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Yeah same category sila di lang category pati how the car is made and where it came from (from the Kingdom of Thailand) lahat pareho. Lahat sila kinuha yung pick up body ng company nila (Toyota = Hilux, Mitsubishi = Strada, Ford = Ranger) took the front 2/3's of the body and the back 1/3 nilagyan ng bubong instead of a flat bed. Parang ginawang LEGO!
    Ang Everest lang naman yung mukang pick-up eh. Diba? Since na-introduce sya dito, wala naman ginawa ang Ford kung di mag-facelift ng mag-facelift, hanggang ngayon muka paring pick-up.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    *Kevs - Eh si test eh, patawa :hysterical:

Anyways, yup same sila, pero ang nagkakaiba diyan is maintenance cost and resale.

*Juan

Lahat naman sila may parehong design sa pickup nila eh.

Fortuner = Hilux

Everest = Ranger

Montero = Strada.

Mas hawig lang kasi ang ranger sa everest kaya ganun.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Must be because the Everest is so boxy kaya sobrang obvious...

9. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    I'd buy the Fortuner because... you won't get bored of looking at it, overall it's been a success since it's release 4/5 years ago, feel confident with it's re-sale value.

I'd buy the Everest because... there aren't many on road, it's relatively spacious, it's a "Ford".

I'd buy the Montero because... it's the freshest model, it looks great (well, 2/3 of it, sorry!), ummm did I mention it's the freshest model..

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    I`ll copy mazzipino, but i`ll include cons.

FORTUNER:

I`ll buy this vehicle cause its the most macho looking among the 3. The resale value and maintenance cost wont let me scratch my head.

I wont buy this vehicle since this vehicle has been reported to be matagtag, however, my verdict could change if I`ve test driven this already.

EVEREST:

I`ll buy this vehicle because this vehicle is the newest among the 3. And I really like the spare tire to be at the back.

I wont buy this vehicle since it's a " ford " meaning, the maintenance cost would hurt my pocket. :hysterical:

MONTERO:

I`ll buy this vehicle since it has the best riding-comfort among the 3. Simple SUV.

I wont buy this vehicle because of it's ass. :hysterical: However, if I could buy a spoiler for it, my verdict would change for the spoiler makes its ass nice ;)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
FC: montero 2.5 vs everest 2.5 vs fortuner 2.5