New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Camry talaga e, no contest :D Patay ka pa sa resale value ng Nissan.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Teana parang pinalaking SENTRA. ahahahaha

3. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    3.5Q vs 230JM? dapat 2.4V vs 230JM

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Sa sobrang dami ng gusto sa Camry, ok na rin mag Teana para kakaiba.........Di rin iba talaga dating ng Camry

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    I recently got a Teana (company car) vs. the Camry, which btw is out of stock indefinitely . Hate the looks of the Teana, but I love the ride and the hum of the V6 - it sounds heavy and expensive.

But before making my decision to get the Teana, I tried both models on my recent trip to Bangkok (both are offered as limousine at the airport for 1.1K baht), and hands down, the Teana floats like a Buick, while the Camry is as bouncy as the old generation models.

On the Top Gear mag, the comparo was not apples to apples since the 2.3 V6 Teana was matched with Camry's 3.5Q and not the 2.4V model. In summary, it concluded that power and techno gadgetry edged over the Teana. I wrote to the editor that their conclusion does not hold true if they matched the 2.4V Camry which had less horsepower and cylinders the the Nissan VQ. The editor rightfully admitted as they were only confined with the models that the car companies give them. Tsk tsk.

In summary, Nissan should have brought in the Nissan Fuga to match the Camry. Instead, they gambled with the Teana (although good), which proved too old for competion. I guess it will only be a few of us with these Teanas on the road - I don't know if that's good or bad.

I tried to attach the pics of both models below - The Teana and the Fuga. Since I'm a newbie, I'm not sure if it will work. Cheers

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    fuga teana. bakit ba ganyan mga pangalan ng Nissan ngaun parang janitor ang nag-conceptualize ng names

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    taena.. este is that the real spelling?

8. Join Date
    May 2007
    Hmmm .. can't seem to successfully attach files.. anyway, here goes.

pics of Nissan Fuga

I agree, funny name but one serious vehicle..

9. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by zxd168pzz View Post
    Hmmm .. can't seem to successfully attach files.. anyway, here goes.

pics of Nissan Fuga

I agree, funny name but one serious vehicle..
    Parang getaway car ng mga criminals yung name hahaha ...Takot

ako!

10. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    I saw a Teana last night in Dapitan Street Sampaloc. Black color sia. Maganda naman and I like the style of lights on its taillights. Parang European car ang mga lights pag naka preno sia and double pipe tambutso nia na chrome. Looks like a bigger Sentra nga pero mas refined.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Face off: TOYOTA CAMRY V6 vs. NISSAN TEANA