New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Explorer 2015 ecoboost as a 3rd car, is it still worth it ? (Price is less than 1.2 m)

2. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by rag3ph View Post
    Explorer 2015 ecoboost as a 3rd car, is it still worth it ? (Price is less than 1.2 m)
    Im not so sure about this, but isnt this the model of explorer (not sure if they have updated it already) that has the exhaust fumes / carbon monoxide issue entering the aircon because of poor seals/design?

I know there is still a class action lawsuit for the explorer in the USA on going still on its 3rd year because of this.

I personally like the design of the explorer, would avoid the ecoboost engines if possible because of the issues of the earlier generations (again not sure if this was resolved in later iterations). The issue had to do with a cylinder having buildup inside of deposits over time/use and eventually causing power loss during operations.

I know there were other issues of ecoboost engines, lot of them on youtube of third party ford mechanics informing owners of possible fixes.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    ...But, as they say....

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by rag3ph View Post
    1.2M me entry level MuX or montero ka na nun