Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Parang hinde naman kakasya yun mannequin sa explorer , unless napapaupo yun

2. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by amriluxe View Post
    HAHA!! Benildean ka?

I cannot do vans, because on days when my driver is off, i drive myself and I cannot imagine driving a van, it's just too big! lol.
    i have both the SG and Explorer. some may disagree but honestly for me, i find it more cumbersome to drive the Explorer that the SG.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    May 2017
    If you think the exporer is already short of cargo space then the cx-9 is even smaller.

Sent from my SM-A600G using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by amriluxe View Post
    HAHA!! Benildean ka?

I cannot do vans, because on days when my driver is off, i drive myself and I cannot imagine driving a van, it's just too big! lol.
    Yes. ID 111

Actually challenging mag-drive ng vans but eventually you'll get the hang of it.

Honestly, between the 2 choices gipit ka na agad sa cargo space. Mas magiging priority nalang yung ownership/driving experience and what brings you joy kapag nakita mo sa parking space mo yung car. Either is ok but will still prefer the CX-9.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleepcare View Post
    OT: Vans would be great but it would not fit in the Benilde parking kasi masyadong matangkad.

I had a classmate who brought his Hiace SG and sumabit sa pipes.

BTT: I'd suggest the CX9 based on the criteria and would fit the ramp going to/coming from the SDA parking just fine.

Particular ako sa width kasi naka-scrape na ako ng kanto going up THAT parking ramp.
    Grabe naman sa inyo. The SG isn't even that tall hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by monty_GTV View Post
    i have both the SG and Explorer. some may disagree but honestly for me, i find it more cumbersome to drive the Explorer that the SG.

Why bro? Is it the driver seat height?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Grabe naman sa inyo. The SG isn't even that tall hehe.
    Actually yung height, kaya naman sa kaya. But once you find a slot, doon na magkakaproblema because the pipes and yung pipe cover naka-protrude na. Kaya malaki ang chance na sasabit talaga. Hindi ata na-foresee ng school na may mga students na magdadala ng van. Hehe

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleepcare View Post
    Actually yung height, kaya naman sa kaya. But once you find a slot, doon na magkakaproblema because the pipes and yung pipe cover naka-protrude na. Kaya malaki ang chance na sasabit talaga. Hindi ata na-foresee ng school na may mga students na magdadala ng van. Hehe
    Sabihin ko sana sa UP or Ateneo na lang si TS magturo, open parking kaya maluwag Kaso ayaw pala ng van so the point is moot.

*TS
    May point si OB, malaking bagay kung nauupo yung mannequin. That would make the big crossovers a lot more useful in terms of cargo space. Or are the ones you use the bust only type that detaches from the stand?

8. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post

Why bro? Is it the driver seat height?
    yes bro. with all the many seat adjustments, i can't seem to find a sitting posture that give a good vantage point of the front. pero kung ample cabin space ang kailangan ni TS, good choice ang explorer

9. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    How about Kia Grand Carnival 7-seater? Yes it doesn’t have the desirability and appeal of SUVs, but I think it’s a well-balanced package of practical interior, road presence, and efficiency of diesel engine. It is quite drivable too due to its car-like driving position, plus you can fold its 2nd and 3rd row to create a massive cargo space when you need it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Yes i agree the grand carnival 7 seater will cater all your requirements.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast