New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    kasi we're planning to buy a toyota vios 1.3 e.. pwede pahingi naman ng reviews about the car. kung ok siya humatak kahit 1.3 lang at ano yung fuel consumption niya? at kung ano ang meron at wala sa mga features niya like ABS, power windows, side mirrors, and steering ba siya? please help me!!!

thank you very much..

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    have you done the SEARCH topic yet ng tsikot? I'm sure merun ng ganyan query before.

as for the other details, try to dropby a toyota dealer muna to get info on the specs of available models. baka kasi some models with the features you might want are no longer available in the showroom.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    1.3 ltr Vios is available in 2 different variants; the 1.3 J and 1.3 E.

The main difference between the two is that the latter variant has power windows and mag wheels.

Both (even the 1.5G variant) doesn't have ABS, but this car performs quite well compared to its 1.3 ltr counterparts. It has 95hp, which is adequate for its light weight. I'm not sure what the car's fuel mileage is, but my guess is its pretty good.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    or wait for the new vios....i heard the lowest variant 1.3 has airbag already

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    wow..thank you po sa mga replies.. meron pa po ba? please? thank you..

btw, baka may kilala lang po kayo na gusto bumili ng Mitsubishi adventure 2004 model.. ito po yung link:

http://jordansantos23.myadpost.com/

thank you po..

6. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    matulin ung vios na 1.3 maganda naman hindi tulad ng mga nauna 1.3 mabagal kung gusto mu matulin birit mo on the first 500km wag lang redline pero wala ata tachometer ung 1.3 ung 1.3e ang meron 1.5 matic is very slow i do not know why

Experts Please HELP!!!