Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    santa fe din saken. 5yrs na po warranty sir

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by drey View Post
    Sir drave,

youve explained before in the Strada Thread that you have to think of your growing kids and you have to have a car thats spacious that will fit your friends too. You go for the Sta. Fe.

It can seat the adults in the back unlike the Everest, the 3rd row is very cramped and painful.

Since you have your Strada. Its a proper off-road vehicle already.
    You have a valid point there drey.

Again, thanks guys. I guess it's time to do some test drives

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Sir Drave, go for the Santa Fe since yo have the Strada already.

Ride is comfortable and engine performance is really good. Plus you get 5 years warranty which makes ownership of the Santa Fe more worry-free.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Drave View Post
    You have a valid point there drey.

Again, thanks guys. I guess it's time to do some test drives
    sir pwede po kau mag test drive ng santa fe samen. may test drive unit naman po yung HARI na pinapagamet kaso nde pa po sya 4x4

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapitan View Post
    SF ba di nakakatakot pag liliko? Para kasing malapad and nakakatakot baka magasgasan lalo na baka may gumitgit sayo.

sanayan lang ser, basta extra ingat ka lang din at huwag sumabay pag alanganin.

anyway SF ako- onroading at Eve- offroading.
    Hyundai Alabang may available ng 4x4 SF
    Last edited by yuichi; July 23rd, 2007 at 09:04 AM.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    engine size comparo:

SantaFe CRDi 2.2L (VGT): 153hp (343Nm)
    Ford Everest Duratorq 3.0L CRDi (VGT): 156HP (380Nm)

hindi nagkakalayo sa power/torque, pero sa fuel consumption, malaki ang tipid ng 2.2 sa 3.0.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Yup.

The Everest and Fortuner 3.0 CRDis get around 7 - 8 km/l in traffic. The Santa Fe can get 10+.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by lolo pepe View Post
    engine size comparo:

SantaFe CRDi 2.2L (VGT): 153hp (343Nm)
    Ford Everest Duratorq 3.0L CRDi (VGT): 156HP (380Nm)

hindi nagkakalayo sa power/torque, pero sa fuel consumption, malaki ang tipid ng 2.2 sa 3.0.

this is efficiency.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Based on your requirements, the Santa Fe 4x4 is the best fit for you. The Santa Fe is the better on-road vehicle although the Everest isn't that far behind. The AWD & ground clearance of crossover SUVs can handle dirt trails out there in the provinces.

Though based on looks alone, it is the Santa fe if you want a luxurious & upscale vehicle. If you want a rugged & macho rig then it's the Everest.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    If you are getting a Santa Fe 4x4..............get the 2.7 liter V6 engine

I just test drove the car with my dad (both 2.7 and 2.2 diesel) and I can say that the 2.7 V6 feels like a rocket sa straight-line acceleration.........while the 2.2 diesel felt a bit sluggish for me (older CRDI engine).

Plus, to add 4x4 sa diesel variant would cost you extra 200k or mga 1.6 million pesos (kasi intent order). This is around 200-300k more than the Santa Fe gas/petrol variant. Plus, the 2.7 V6 variant sold here has dual airbags and Infinity Premium Stereo and dual auto climate control.

So in short, if you are getting a Santa Fe, go straight for the V6 model.

Kung hindi (you want something higher from Hyundai), there is always the Veracruz Diesel which uses brand new diesel engine. (latest from Hyundai-Kia)

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Everest 4x4 vs Santa fe 4x4