The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    AG4, they deleted the airbag in the tuscon 4x2

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by AG4
    I think the Tucson has a driver's airbag.
    The entry-level Tucs (gas variant 4x2) do not have any airbags nor ABS. The AWD CRDi variant does have them.

Quote Originally Posted by AG4
    The Escape would be a good alternative to the FWD CR-V.
    Ford Escape XLT A/T, 157PS 2.3 liter Duratec, standard dual airbags and ABS with EBD.
    Price: P 1,119,000
    Nah. I think the CRV is much more refined and besides it has the biggest cargo space in terms of volume. I also read people in this board complaining about expensive Ford parts and so on.

I got to be a passenger in an Escape in California for more than a week and I'd say I'll rather go for the Japanese or Korean competitors instead. The Escape's door closes with a cheap L300 clank to it. The space in the passenger cabin is really cramped and it has unbelievable body roll for a CUV-worse than at least a CRV.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    CRDi Turbo is the way to go :-)

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    1.3 to 1.7 budget ko and gusto ko 5 seater lang lang kasi binata pa naman ako(im only 22). ok sana rav4 kaya lang masyadong maliit kung dumaan ako sa baha tsaka yung forester mababa din. hindi talaga ako makapag decide...(next year pa naman)

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    if money wont be a problem go for the best RAV4

dinadaan ko sa baha rav ko but not waist deep, siguro mga knee high or less nasubukan kona, mine is matic pa=)

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    kahit na anong SUV nalang ok sakin basta 5seater.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    since you mentioned RAV4 in your list, i assume na malaki ang budget mo. for me, comfortable ride and large legroom yung RAV4, somewhat comparable to a mid size sedan naman...

well kung next year pa plano mo, you might wanna wait and see the all new CRV first
    Last edited by driven; August 4th, 2006 at 02:06 AM.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    RAV 4 limited

9. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Rav 4. I'm very biased to american car their unreliable especially when they get old.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Escape, Tucson or Rav4