New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    There are a lot of threads already comparing these 3 vehicles, anyway id go with Kia Carens. I think the D4d problem of toyota is not yet solved. I still hear and even talk to some about this.

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    I'd go for the Innova simply because it's got more space than the Avanza.

The Carens also deserves a good test drive.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Carenz...nice interior but i do not know the ride i havent ride one.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    This was exactly my question mid last year, i think i researched / posted hoping to find my answer for it mga 3 months din.

However i went home with a mazda 3.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Kia Carens 4 me

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    i was looking for the cheapest A/T that can sit more than six.. so I got the Avanza G, A/T, so far so good.. very happy with it..

7. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    The Kia Carens gets my vote, assuming I will use it as my own car.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    I currently own an Innova J VVTi and my wife Carens EX CRDi AT. Both are fine with me. Innova has more spaces for passenger and cargo. Carens is just like a sedan with an option to carry 2 more passengers. I think it depends on your budget, needs and requirements.

:beer: [SIZE="1"]3453[/SIZE]

Tsikot Autofest
    Last edited by j_avonni; February 25th, 2008 at 05:21 PM.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    How about their FC's ive heard and read that carens FC are around 5.5 - 8 on city only??? How about innova???

10. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    I had the same predicament 5 months ago... but ultimately, I chose Carens. Resale value is not really much of a problem, since my family always end up using our cars for more than 8 to 10 years. Wala na rin masyadong value yung car whether toyota, honda or korean pa.
    Regarding FC ng Carens ko, it is 8.5 to 9km/l, city driving, auto tranny. It really depends on your driving style. I noticed that driving slowly would burn more fuel since the engine is too strong. Occasional bursts of speed seems to give better FC, though this is just my own observation.
    The ride of the Innova is nothing great unlike the Carens. Of course, your choice would still boil down to budget and needs.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Which do you prefer if given a chance??? Avanza, Innova or Kia Carens?