New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2010
    Which do you think is better, natest drive ko yung dmax pero yung colorado hindi pa kasi walang available
    I was opting for NP300 pero yung rear seat nya is medyo maliit and hindi level sa thigh while the ford ranger eh i heard a lot of bad things about it

Priority
    - Rear Set Comfort
    - Interior Space or cabin size
    - Steering comfort (i felt dmax a bit heavy)
    - After Sale Support / PMS Cost
    - Bling bling
    - Automatic Transmission Durability
    - Fuel Consumption

I heard Colorado and Dmax had a collaboration before so I was thinking if Colorado has the same durability of Dmax

2. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by pctechphcom View Post
    Which do you think is better, natest drive ko yung dmax pero yung colorado hindi pa kasi walang available
    I was opting for NP300 pero yung rear seat nya is medyo maliit and hindi level sa thigh while the ford ranger eh i heard a lot of bad things about it

Priority
    - Rear Set Comfort
    - Bling bling
    - Fuel Consumption

I heard Colorado and Dmax had a collaboration before so I was thinking if Colorado has the same durability of Dmax
    My vote goes to dmax ts, marami ako nabasa complain sa after sales ng chevy eh. Though in terms of power lamang si colorado vs dmax. Fc din lamang din siguro ang dmax. Resale value din probably dmax wins. Well thats just me bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by pctechphcom View Post

Priority
    - Rear Set Comfort
    - Bling bling
    - Fuel Consumption

Since the Colorado is basically a rebadged D-Max, interior space would be the same. Since the Colorado is already facelifted there may be improvements on handling and ride quality, but the basic suspension and steering would be the same too. James Deakin drives a Trailblazer, but replaced it 3 years later for another Trailblazer. I take this to mean that the car itself is pretty good but maintenance can still be a pain. Of course the Colorado has more power, almost 40 horses more in fact, but comes at the cost of inferior gas mileage versus the Isuzu.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Since the Colorado is basically a rebadged D-Max, interior space would be the same. Since the Colorado is already facelifted there may be improvements on handling and ride quality, but the basic suspension and steering would be the same too. James Deakin drives a Trailblazer, but replaced it 3 years later for another Trailblazer. I take this to mean that the car itself is pretty good but maintenance can still be a pain. Of course the Colorado has more power, almost 40 horses more in fact, but comes at the cost of inferior gas mileage versus the Isuzu.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    how about the all new Mazda BT-50, they are offering huge discount as well if you compare them with dmax/colorado, does mazda bt-50 has turbo issue as well like ford?
    i checked toyota hilux and I didnt like the dashboard layout