New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    I just want to ask if it's normal for a dealer to give the freebie items of the car you bought from him when you have the car has it's 1st maintenance at 7,500km. This is what my Kia dealer told me when I bought from Kia Quezon Ave. a Rio.

Yes its normal. What freebies are we talking about here?

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    AFAIK, they usually give the freebies upon delivery of the unit.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by gridlock View Post
    I just want to ask if it's normal for a dealer to give the freebie items of the car you bought from him when you have the car has it's 1st maintenance at 7,500km. This is what my Kia dealer told me when I bought from Kia Quezon Ave. a Rio.
    frisbee na yan kung kelan ka lang babalik saka ka bibigyan

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    What items are those? Kung corporate giveaways, naubos na ata nung pasko. Kung auto accessory, usually may delay lang kung OEM and out of stock. Pero kung readily available yung part/giveaway, they are supposed to give them to you upon deliver of the unit.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    my dad recently check the toyota vios in Q.ave.

tinanong ng dad ko mga kasamang freebies. sabi nung SA, "tapos na po yung promo namin na free 3yrs LTO insurance".

haha totoo ba to? or ogag lang ung SA sa q.ave?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    They just recycle their 'promos'. Babalik din iyan soon. Baka gawing Valentine's promo or graduation promo. Just ask what promo they have at this time. If hindi maganda. Abangan na lang ulit ang pagrecycle ng promo.

Yung Kia dati (circa '98). Nag-advertise pa sa diyaryo na 2 years warranty daw sila. Nung bumili kami, biglang naging 1 year na lang ang warranty! Buti na lang naka-file sa akin yung newspaper ad. Wala silang lusot. Ngayon 3 years warranty na lahat ng private use units sa kanila. hehehe.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Right now promo ng Toyota is cash discounts and raffle. The tint (3M upgrade), matting and other small doodads are usually SOP, you just have to discuss it with the sales personnel and sales manager. Pinaka-barat na na-encounter ko so far is Honda. :P

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    They just recycle their 'promos'. Babalik din iyan soon. Baka gawing Valentine's promo or graduation promo. Just ask what promo they have at this time. If hindi maganda. Abangan na lang ulit ang pagrecycle ng promo.

Yung Kia dati (circa '98). Nag-advertise pa sa diyaryo na 2 years warranty daw sila. Nung bumili kami, biglang naging 1 year na lang ang warranty! Buti na lang naka-file sa akin yung newspaper ad. Wala silang lusot. Ngayon 3 years warranty na lahat ng private use units sa kanila. hehehe.
    This really gets my goat and is one of my pet peeves. Minsan naman magbibigay ng discount tapos babawiin din dahil sasabihin 'tapos na yung promo na libre ganito ganyan.' O kaya sasabihin sorry ho yung promo para lang sa model na ganito ganyan ... grrr!

They think it's marketing, but it turns me off so much I walk every time maka-encounter ng ganito and either postpone for months or get a totally different car!

Yung sa LTO, I've NEVER bought ANY car that I've paid LTO for .. except for a fee if you're requesting a special license plate like repeating same numbers, etc. Iba iba yata ang rate noon depende kung gaano ka-rare yung plate request mo ... nakalagay kasi mismo sa LTO yung fees.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    us din we have never paid for the LTO thing even the the car we bought from the grey market libre registration and the special plate. yun last car purchased namin libre tint both front windows and the whole windshield the rear windows were already tinted glass (i asked the manong na nagkakabit usually 8k daw yun tint na napakabit) and a car cover that was given to us at the first maintenance thing.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Dealer Freebies