New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    if you are going to buy a second card would you buy CUV or a sedan?

honestly i would go for sedan, the feel of the ride is very different but the sad part is our roads here in the Philippines sucks

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Since puro CUV meron ako, I’d go for sedan din. Tsaka Accord have the same suspension setup sa CR-V.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    toyota will probably take more beating than the H brand..

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Yap View Post
    if you are going to buy a second card would you buy CUV or a sedan?

honestly i would go for sedan, the feel of the ride is very different but the sad part is our roads here in the Philippines sucks
    What is your primary car?

If you already have a tall vehicle as a beater car/daily driver then perhaps you can consider the sedan. For all the talk of crossovers being car based, they are still not as comfy as the sedans they are based on. This is, of course, if you don't mind said sedans having limited passenger and cargo carrying capacity while being just as long and wide as most midsize SUVs, and even some vans.

We do still have our 2005 Accord, currently with 106k mileage. Yes, various suspension parts have been replaced, but understandable given its age. In fact, I think our 2007 Santa Fe has replaced more...

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I would like a midsize car as the next car if I have a CUV now, preferably an Accord or Mazda6 or Legacy. Or maybe a wagon, Levorg or Golf GTS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    nagbrabrain storming lang ako but really i'm aiming for a sedan, nakakamiss din ang ride ng sedan currently i have forester and my brothers cx3 but planning to sell cx3, not really a fan of mazda, liked the outer look but inside it's not very spacious. i'm eyeing for levorg but it can be change if there are other competitors that can beat it's engine performance kasi may buyers remorse ako, should've got forester xt lol!!!

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    nagbrabrain storming lang ako but really i'm aiming for a sedan, nakakamiss din ang ride ng sedan currently i have forester and my brothers cx3 but planning to sell cx3, not really a fan of mazda, liked the outer look but inside it's not very spacious. i'm eyeing for levorg but it can be change if there are other competitors that can beat it's engine performance kasi may buyers remorse ako, should've got forester xt lol!!!
    Go for the Levorg 2.0DIT, quicker and more nimble than the FXT. Think of it as a tamer and softer WRX (same engine output tune) but with a bigger trunk space. However, the FXT is the more practical family vehicle as its ride height offers more flexibility.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Go for the Levorg 2.0DIT, quicker and more nimble than the FXT. Think of it as a tamer and softer WRX (same engine output tune) but with a bigger trunk space. However, the FXT is the more practical family vehicle as its ride height offers more flexibility.
    yap, sure buy na yan levorg antay lang ng big sale. one of my concerns lang sa levorg is bumping or skidding the bumper, side skirts ng car

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    yap, sure buy na yan levorg antay lang ng big sale. one of my concerns lang sa levorg is bumping or skidding the bumper, side skirts ng car
    Di naman ganun kababa yung ground clearance ng Levorg at WRX, same lang sa usual compact sedans.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    It's a common Levorg comment due to overhangs. With a lil more care & consciousness, you'll be fine.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast