2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Look for other deals.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    sir, search further.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    btw. the nissan serena is not a surplus or import. its an orig unit from the cebu dealer.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    i agree, look for other cars.. pero kung yan lang ang choice mo dun na ako sa crosswind..

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    given the choice... CRV ako

tama sila try to search for more.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    haha no i cant search for more. this was actually a deal in the past and we already have the car. im just confirming whether its the right choice. ill tell you which one later. :D

8. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    i'd go for the crosswind too. IMO the crv is overpriced.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by enzo18 View Post
    i'd go for the crosswind too. IMO the crv is overpriced.
    overpriced nga yung crv, yun sana ang choice ko nung makita ko yung price sa crosswind na lang ako.. anyway sabi naman ng TS na nakakuha na sya, baka naman this deal was 2 yrs ago pa..

10. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    haha it was last may 2007. its supposed to be a mom-mobile. actually we got the serena. how come no one suggested that?

why not the crv:
    -its overpriced
    -its old (older than the serena by 4 years but the price is the same lang)
    -the first owner (which is a friend) sold the car cheaper than that (430thou if im not mistaken. Then the buyer sold it to another guy, then that guy is selling it for 480thou. So he intends to earn from it)
    -its a davao unit, and because of the highways, mataas ang mileage, but the first owner does take care of it and it's rarely used since they have other cars.

why not the crosswind:
    -its from a buy and sell car place (and a month after we checked the car out, we saw in the news that one of the cars being sold there was actually a stolen car)
    -we're probably to used to cars that have a comfortable ride, the ride of the crosswind is like floaty and truckish
    -the engine is so noisy. we're probably used to silent engines like the civic and etc.
    -interior looks truckish. theres no style at all. its very simple and poor material.

why the serena:
    -my mom wanted the car since it was first brought out here in the phils
    -the owner was a rich doctor who we know. every sound that he hears, he immediately has it fixed sa nissan, so parang new pa. and it has a special plate, and dark tints. we had a visitor from the states and when he rode the car, he said "bagung-bago pa 'tong kotse mo ah"... but in fact its 5 years old na.
    -the carpet is laminated with plastic because the owner was asthmatic, so its still very clean and no need for vacuum.
    -has the best interior and features out of all the others , like abs, ebd, dual climate control, and vcd (wala pang dvd at that time)
    -i dont know if its stock, but the sounds are good, theres a subwoofer and amplifier.
    -interior material is good, looks like a luxury vehicle like a cefiro.
    -its a van but still drives like a car since it has a hood.

until know, we still think its the best choice coz its a like-new car worth P1.5M but bought it for 485thou.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
CRV, Serena or Crosswind: Which is the Best deal?