New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2010
    The Crosswind XT is nice but you would probably prefer the XTi variant. Engine performance would probably suffice your need if you barely go over 90kmh.

If you're looking for better ride comfort and peroformance over the Crosswind, you should be better with the Innova.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    wala na yung XTi na variant discontinued na yan

3. Join Date
    May 2010
    discontinued na pala? then what replaced it?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    wala .. xt na lang available tapos may xl pa ata yung pawis windows..

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    On normal conditions, the XT could make it up 'til 155kph since it's basically lighter than the XUV and Sportivos. Maingay nga lang talaga yung makina.
    It also wont be as stable though... I imagine having to do an emergency maneuver on a Crosswind at highway speed is pretty much scary.

At the end, test drive.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Innova syempre! The Innova's FC is not far off from the Crosswind, engine performance is much, much better, and ride comfort is definitely up a notch. Ang kalaban naman kasi ng Crosswind is the Revo and not the Innova as it is already leagues ahead in terms of design and technology. But then, the Innova's maintenance would definitely be more expensive, seating capacity is also not as generous. In the end there are compromises on both parts.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Having both Xti and Innova E. Pag bumper to bumper, crosswind. Pero pag weekend drives, innova.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    matipid naman innova lalo na kung manual. kaya 16-18km/L sa mga long drives.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    I had this choice back in 2006.

FC and low maintenance cost plus the "D4D issues" I stumbled upon on this site make me choose the Crosswind. It is still with us and no major issues. Ride comfort apparently goes to the Innova.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    If its going to be used for hauling stuff = Crosswind

If its gonna be used to haul people = Innova

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Crosswind xt or Innova E (d4d)