New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    For that price you can buy a Sta Fe already. As of now I would prefer the CX7 over the Tucson or you can wait for the new facelift Fortuner. At least it looks different already. Or if you can wait next year, the new CRV will be here.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by JackFlash View Post
    Which particular Tucson variant are you considering? Am I correct in assuming the 4x4 Premium lines (gas or diesel?) since they're comparable in specs and price to the CX-7? Or maybe not the diesel since its P1.698M price tag is over the limit...
    It will be the 4x2 gas for the tucson. I can't justify shelling out the extra money to get a 4x4. Not really interested in diesel at the moment because I'm quite content with my Navara for diesel performance. But I'm willing to add the extra cash for the CX7 because of what I am getting from the dealer. Maybe I should list them down.

Vehicle cost: P1.533m
    DP: 299k less 64k upfront
    GPS
    Reverse Camera
    IPAD2
    Visor
    LCD Monitor
    Bluetooth
    DVD
    Tint
    USB
    Insurance with acts of God
    3 Year registration
    Chattel

24 mos * 63,472.00 (mababawasan pa raw, just don't know how much)
    36 mos * 44,556.00

Using the 24 month term: Gross after payment term will be at P1,822,328.00

I am not used to these "all in" kind of deals since interest rates sky rocket. I usually get from BPI with 2 year 7% interest rate (at least from the last vehicle I got). But then you buy insurance, pay chattel mortgage and get very little freebies/discounts. So basically either way you end up paying the same amount and having less using the latter.

Add the 7% interest rate: P1,640.00 (24 month term). Plus insurance, chattel, registration always comes free nowadays so won;t include that..... you basically end up paying the same for less.

Now if the Mazda dealer threw in personalized plates, it's a done deal. LOL

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by sachiel View Post
    For that price you can buy a Sta Fe already. As of now I would prefer the CX7 over the Tucson or you can wait for the new facelift Fortuner. At least it looks different already. Or if you can wait next year, the new CRV will be here.
    Thanks for the heads up on the Fortuner. I don't like the Santa Fe. It would be interesting though what the next generation Santa Fe will look like

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Titleist983k View Post
    Thanks for the heads up on the Fortuner. I don't like the Santa Fe. It would be interesting though what the next generation Santa Fe will look like
    A bigger Tucson.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    A bigger Tucson.
    I should have known. LOL. I would suspect that will be out of my price range anyway.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Saw your Sportage on the KIA section SG. Good looking vehicle. Will definitely check it out this weekend. Price is very reasonable as well!

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Hehe, thanks. Ok din Sportage. It's better than the GLS 2WD Tucson

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    Hehe, thanks. Ok din Sportage. It's better than the GLS 2WD Tucson
    I would imagine. Looks like the interior quality is better as well. Another thing that I liked with the CX7 is the interior, the steering wheel and dash just looks and feels amazing. I hope the Sportage is not far off

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Dashboard of the Kia Sportage

Instrument cluster

10. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    ^Parang sa civic yung steering wheel. . Maganda!
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Which crossover/compact SUV please?