2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Diesel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    CRV 1.6S Diesel.

And that's coming from someone with a 2.0S gas. [emoji6]

The CRV diesel is much more efficient than the gas, plus of course diesel costs less per liter. You'll recoup the 200k difference in 3-4 years if you drive 1,000 km a month.

The diesel also has more torque, making it feel much less strained when fully loaded or when going uphill. It doesn't have the top-end power of the gas, but noone buys a CRV for outright speed anyway.

The extra 2 seats can be useful for adhoc trips too - there have been cases where I needed to bring 7 people over a short distance. Very cramped for long distance trips though.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by jut703; April 15th, 2019 at 09:26 PM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    CRV 1.6S Diesel.

this is the only post you should read

5. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    CRV 1.6S Diesel.

The CRV diesel is much more efficient than the gas, plus of course diesel costs less per liter. You'll recoup the 200k difference in 3-4 years if you drive 1,000 km a month.

The diesel also has more torque, making it feel much less strained when fully loaded or when going uphill. It doesn't have the top-end power of the gas, but noone buys a CRV for outright speed anyway.

The extra 2 seats can be useful for adhoc trips too - there have been cases where I needed to bring 7 people over a short distance. Very cramped for long distance trips though.

Have a 1.6 S Diesel. If you don’t mind a little diesel clatter, above assessment is spot on.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Diesel. Hands down

7. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    For someone like me who uses max of 7k per year and rarely seat more than 3 people, I would choose gas, I heard it has better accessories too.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    For someone like me who uses max of 7k per year and rarely seat more than 3 people, I would choose gas, I heard it has better accessories too.
    Same features lang 1.6S diesel and 2.0S gas, but the 1.6S gets 8 speakers vs 4, and comes with factory LED foglamps. Upside of the 2.0 is that it has silver accents which is much better than the faux wood accents on the 1.6S.

It's vs the 1.6V diesel that the 2.0S has more features since the 1.6V doesn't have a touchscreen head unit, 18" rims, push button ignition, and factory LED headlamps.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    What's the cost difference for PMS for gas vs diesel?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    *papi smith,
    Natackle na ni carguide regarding sa PMS ng diesel and gas crv. You can read it up there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast