New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Sa mga owners ng toyota revo at innova, anu ung fuel consumption ng rides nyo?? Balak ko kasi kumuha ng 2nd hand toyota auv and fuel consumption is my basis of getting one. Tnx in advance.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by midsagittal View Post
    Sa mga owners ng toyota revo at innova, anu ung fuel consumption ng rides nyo?? Balak ko kasi kumuha ng 2nd hand toyota auv and fuel consumption is my basis of getting one. Tnx in advance.
    If your basis is fuel consumption and you are probably choosing the diesel variant, Revo ako, mas matipid ito dahil 2400 cc lang siya compared sa 2500 cc ng innova. Revo because, high torque low fuel consumption, although distributor type siya, hindi ka ibibitin sa akyatan, can carry heavy loads, iyan nga ang purpose ng utility vehicle, and defnitely hindi nagcho-choke!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ummmm... you can't gauge fuel consumption on engine displacement alone. :um:

High torque? 160Nm? :D

bigbigcar.com Review: Toyota Avanza 1.5G

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The Innova's fuel consumption is better. It's just more finicky in terms of diesel quality.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Revo GLX 2001 model
    fuel consumption 8-9km/liter
    mix city and hi-way
    1800cc

6. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    hindi kaya high torque ang revo . anyways mas matipid ang innova dahit crdi na ito very new technology. compared sa revo and its more aerodynamic

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    we drove both. the revo got me 10 km/li thereabouts. the innova consistently gave upwards of 11 km/li. both city driving. at the highway, innova once gave me 18 km/li ! (never repeated, as i seldom do highway.)
    also, the revo had unbelievably lighter steering and pedals.
    alas, i was never comfortable driving the revo because of the driving position. i reluctantly sold it.
    quirks of the innova: ngayon lang ako nakakita ng sasakyang pinapalitan ang buong fuel filter assembly and not just the filter (when that orange light lit up). Then, when my serpentine belt bearings got noisy, they changed my entire alternator! and the egr has to be cleaned more regularly.
    but the innova does good acceleration, considering it's a diesel. very torquey, too, like the revo. both go up the steep office parking ramp easily.

comparison between toyota innova d4d and toyota revo in fuel consumption