New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Ask if the Carnival has the V6 gas variant bro. More up your alley vs the turbodiesel.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Ask if the Carnival has the V6 gas variant bro. More up your alley vs the turbodiesel.
    As if KiaPH would do that. Matumal nga sales ng Sportage gas variant. They didn’t even bother to bring a Sorento gas model. The Stinger GT remains a media darling but noone is buying. What more with a V6 minivan?

Quote Originally Posted by Sarsi View Post
    I have a few more parking space available in our garage. You can park any car you like. Free pick up and deliver. Free carwash also.

Problem solved [emoji16]
    Kausapin mo na rin yung BJMP senior official na libre parking sa iyo yung tinatago nyang RR. Hehehehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Expedition. The layout of the current Expedition is very minivan-ish anyway with captain second row so its primary role as a people carrier is handled, with the added bonus of SUV gravitas.

Ingress/egress is not much of a concern because the 7 you're planning to seat I'm assuming is you, your wife and kids, driver, and yaya. So no elders which is the only advantage of a lower Carnival vs higher Exped.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Yeah i hope she agrees! Really leaning towards the expedition hard core. The 1m discount is as humongous as the car.

The EL fully loaded 4x4 model they are selling here is 4.6m less 1m discount = 3.6m

In the usa same exact model with captains chairs is 85K US$. So its selling at a loss here.

Value for money talaga in that price bracket. And will probably last a long time as well.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Bullet proof din chassis ng Exped. In the US, I had an old 97 Exped. It’s far off from the tech and features of the new Exped but it was a work horse. It was able to let me travel even with deep snow during winters. I helped moved home stuff for my Pinoy coworkers out there in the western suburbs of Chicago with its big cargo space.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    Yeah i hope she agrees! Really leaning towards the expedition hard core. The 1m discount is as humongous as the car.

The EL fully loaded 4x4 model they are selling here is 4.6m less 1m discount = 3.6m

In the usa same exact model with captains chairs is 85K US$. So its selling at a loss here.

Value for money talaga in that price bracket. And will probably last a long time as well.

Appeal to your wife's practical side since the Exped is really good value for what you pay for. It's as good a deal as the Carnival was when it was launched here at 1.6M vs 2.2M true SRP.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Does the EL have the new Ford Co-Pilot 360+ ?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    I hope kia will bring their telluride or pallisade...

However in your choices i would go for expedition...
    Space are more than enough plus the luggage...

9. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Update:

Company car plan suspended till further notice wahahaha. Thanks for all d inputs but i have to manage my disappointment lolz.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    Update:

Company car plan suspended till further notice wahahaha. Thanks for all d inputs but i have to manage my disappointment lolz.

you can still buy it yourself...
    but it probably won't be as fun.
    heh heh.
    Last edited by dr. d; November 14th, 2020 at 11:05 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Company car: all new Kia Carnival vs promo discounted Expedition EL vs wait for 2021 Explorer