New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    sorry folks ayaw ni lola ng sedan compact sedans... also gsto niya 7 seaters
    gsto niya nga fortuner pero matagtag nmn but ive heard rumors off upgrading the suspensions of fortuners? dont know the ride as well?

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Previa ka na lang sir... sakto kila lola yun ;)

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mntry26 View Post
    sorry folks ayaw ni lola ng sedan compact sedans... also gsto niya 7 seaters
    gsto niya nga fortuner pero matagtag nmn but ive heard rumors off upgrading the suspensions of fortuners? dont know the ride as well?
    Montero Sport rides better than Fortuner.

Fortuner suspension can be modified using aftermarket mods but that just means you'll be spending more money on a brand new vehicle.

Why does "lola" want a seven seater? Does she always travel with her whole entourage?
    Last edited by ghosthunter; June 23rd, 2012 at 09:44 AM.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    the honda odyssey of old would have been perfect. my mominlo loved it. unfortunately, 'twas wrong timing back in the late 90s. but i hear it's coming back (?), to do battle with the previa, alphard, grandis, etc..
    also, a stretch MB would be nice...
    ang gusto nila, yung i-kekembot na lang yung balakang, at ibababa na lang sa upuan. ayaw nila ng aakyat pa ang paa o binti..
    i notice, some cars require some amount of back-bending so as to avoid hitting the head on the sill. a few cars were designed well enough as to minimize this bending. mebbe that's what senior citizens need..
    Last edited by dr. d; June 23rd, 2012 at 09:46 AM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    the honda odyssey of old would have been perfect. my mominlo loved it. unfortunately, 'twas wrong timing back in the late 90s. but i hear it's coming back (?), to do battle with the previa, alphard, grandis, etc..
    also, a stretch MB would be nice...
    ang gusto nila, yung i-kekembot na lang yung balakang, at ibababa na lang sa upuan. ayaw nila ng aakyat pa ang paa o binti..
    i notice, some cars require some amount of back-bending so as to avoid hitting the head on the sill. a few cars were designed well enough as to minimize this bending. mebbe that's what senior citizens need..
    the Odyssey's already here
    Grand Starex Limousine na lang. Very comfy.

6. Join Date
    May 2012
    you have two choices.....hyundai starex or chevrolet venture

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    No, not the Venture.

--

Either a GS Limo, a Mitsubishi Grandis or a Camry.. kahit 2.4V pwede na. Or if they're tired of Camrys, there's the Galant & Teana waiting.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ayaw daw ng sedans and requirement is 7 seater.

Starex, Previa or Grandis.
    Signature

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kia SOUL 1.6 might be the perfect car for old people.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    I'd suggest a Kia Carnival since it fits your lola's finicky demands at the lowest price.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast