New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    ganun ba tlaga kapanget ang Lancer?

i know quite a handful of individuals who owns and very much satisfied with their Lancers, although most of the satisfied one owns a singkit. those who have itlogs and pizzas just complains about a rather problematic AC, some mechanical problems (livable), power window probs (livable like the new FD Civic) and mostly rants about the makalampag na suspension (which is still livable IMO) and still loves their Lancers.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by basti08 View Post
    ganun ba tlaga kapanget ang Lancer?

i know quite a handful of individuals who owns and very much satisfied with their Lancers, although most of the satisfied one owns a singkit. those who have itlogs and pizzas just complains about a rather problematic AC, some mechanical problems (livable), power window probs (livable like the new FD Civic) and mostly rants about the makalampag na suspension (which is still livable IMO) and still loves their Lancers.
    hindi naman ganung kapanget as a whole. ganun lang kapanget talaga yung stock suspensions nya.

malaki-laki na din nagagastos ko sa suspension repairs ng lancer 2k pizza ko, buti na lang andyan si cruven. ngayon, walang katunog tunog ang ilalim ko parang brand new.... hehehehe. but then, even BMW's suspension give way if you drive it under Philippine roads.

for AC, its quite normal for old cars to have their ac's breakdown. maski toyotas, nangyayari yan.

yes, you are correct with the power windows, medyo problematic din sya, pero other cars are also like that.

power is just enough for a daily driver. FC is just ok. hindi sya ganung ka fuel efficient, but hindi rin naman sya lumalaklak like the Chevy Optras.

my point is, maski anong kotse, may problemang lalabas. you would just have to be prepared with the expenses kung gusto mong maayos. even tanks and airplanes have their own strengths and weaknesses.

the only thing i like about lancers is available everywhere yung parts, reasonable pa ang cost.

but if i had the choice or if i have another choice, i would go for the Civic. sawa na ako sa lancers eh.

imho lang ulit.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    one more thing, i've driven both LXi and VTi (although ES body). i find na pareho lang silang fuel efficient pero mas matulin ang VTi pag hatawan 4K RPM or so, iba ang hatak ng VTi pati engine sound parang mas furious. pero pag city driving nga lang, 2K RPM or less, they drive bout the same pero syempre mas ok padin ang looks and added features ng VTi namely, power side mirrors, power antenna, large center console box, more sporting tires (185/65R14 vs 185/70R13 for LXi).

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    one more thing, i've driven both LXi and VTi (although ES body). i find na pareho lang silang fuel efficient pero mas matulin ang VTi pag hatawan 4K RPM or so, iba ang hatak ng VTi pati engine sound parang mas furious. pero pag city driving nga lang, 2K RPM or less, they drive bout the same pero syempre mas ok padin ang looks and added features ng VTi namely, power side mirrors, power antenna, large center console box, more sporting tires (185/65R14 vs 185/70R13 for LXi).
    OT: to the threadstarter, check out basti's signature. may binebenta sya na LXi for 200k.... hehehehehe.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    yun nga lang i'll lose the cupholders
    you can always get the ek civic oem cupholders at the hcp selling thread. easy lang naman mag-install.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    ay sori wala na yan... tanggalin ko na nga. lagi ko nakakalimutan eh

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
civic vti or lancer glxi?