New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Sa akin naman sir e value for money ang civic. Kasi mas mataas re-sale value e..

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by contracontra View Post
    Sa akin naman sir e value for money ang civic. Kasi mas mataas re-sale value e..
    Owning a car is more than just it's re-sale value.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by bluerolla View Post
    May MX pa ba talaga?

Kasi sa mga ads sa tsikot eh walang MX eh.

GLX, GLS, GT, GTA na.
    Ibig sabihin nyan GT-A na kukunin nyo :clap:

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Agree. Bibili ka palang resale na iniisip mo. Enjoy mo muna yung car, tapos tsaka mo isipin ang resale value.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    MX? bakit hindi ka nalang mag GT-A? since 2.0 cars ang tinitingnan mo, i guess its safe to assume na marami ka naman pera. go for the GT-A.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by vincem View Post
    MX? bakit hindi ka nalang mag GT-A? since 2.0 cars ang tinitingnan mo, i guess its safe to assume na marami ka naman pera. go for the GT-A.
    Having money doesn't have to mean you want to spend it all on the car. I don't know the current pricing of the MX but the price difference between the GLS and GT-A is around P200,000.

When I bought my Lancer EX GLS, I can afford the GT-A but preferred to get the GLS instead because I feel the GLS would fit my requirements better and save P200,000 at the same time.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Correct!

Matagal-tagal din bago nailabas sa market ang 2010 Lancer EX MX na locally assembled,inuna muna nila ang Lancer EX GLX M/T at GLS CVT noon.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    I've driven both cars. The CY4A Lancer EX wins this toss-up easily. The only points you can knock off it are for its cheap interior plastics/finish and its small trunk.

In almost every other category - ride, handling, passenger comfort/space - the FD2 Civic has to play runner-up IMHO.

Fuel efficiency is a curious case for FDs as well since the smaller 1.8L engine has equal numbers of drivers getting either 8 km/L or 11 km/L in city driving...and our FD1 1.8V A/T returns the former. The bigger-engined Lancer gets the same 8 km/L in our experience.

Here's the thing: Even with 18" wheels and low-profile rubber (as stock on the GT variant), the Lancer rides beautifully, just as well as an FD1 Civic 1.8 with 15" wheels and tires. I kid you not. You can imagine how much more compliant the ride will get with the Lancer EX MX's smallest-available 16" rolling stock.

My two centavos.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    First thing.

Hindi po ako ang gagamit. Its my mom who will use it.

ako lang ang magdedecide for her.

Car plan to mga sir. and limited ang budget to 1M(we assume) and yung iba e kami ang mag shoulder. and our budget is limited lang to 100k-150k.

pero kung 1.17M lang yung EX-GT eh siguro we can work it out.

btw. parang mas gusto ko na yung EX. palagyan nalang siguro ng OEM spoiler since prang bitin nga yung rear part nya pag wala

last question. Ano ang color line up ng MX kung meron pa neto since wala pa naman nag coconfirm na wala na. How about the GT?

Thanks sa mg replies!

10. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by bluerolla View Post
    First thing.

Hindi po ako ang gagamit. Its my mom who will use it.

ako lang ang magdedecide for her.

Car plan to mga sir. and limited ang budget to 1M(we assume) and yung iba e kami ang mag shoulder. and our budget is limited lang to 100k-150k.

pero kung 1.7M lang yung EX-GT eh siguro we can work it out.

btw. parang mas gusto ko na yung EX. palagyan nalang siguro ng OEM spoiler since prang bitin nga yung rear part nya pag wala

last question. Ano ang color line up ng MX kung meron pa neto since wala pa naman nag coconfirm na wala na. How about the GT?

Thanks sa mg replies!
    wala na GT. its just the GLX, GLS, MX and GT-A.

the GT-A has a net price of 1,150,000. if you can work out 1.7M, then kayang kaya mo bilhin yung GT-A. kung gusto mo na rin lang ng may rear spoiler, go for the GT-A na nga. it also has the ralliart style front grille

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Civic 2.0 or Lancer EX MX