New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    guys anu sa tingin nyong mas ok sa dalawa civic na 1.8s or focus 2.0?
    ang hinahanap lang naman is power,ride comfort at kung alin mas gwapo sa dalawa??

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    +1 for the Focus Hatch.. just my .02

3. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Kung Euro Focus, I'll go withthe Focus
    Kung USDM Focus, I'll go with the Civic

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    In terms of power, if it's AT to AT, the Focus is faster, but the MT Civic is a bit faster than the AT-only Focus.

In terms of handling: Focus.

Gwapo? Matter of taste.

Ride comfort? Mas controlled at supple yung ride ng Focus, but the Civic is pretty good compared to anything else.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    I guess if your driving involves very frequent tackling of curves (on the road) and curbs (in a race track), then the Focus is the vehicle to get. It shares with Mazda3 and Volvo S40-the Ford C1 platform and coupled with those award winning control blade suspension, the Focus is a better performer in that kind of driving environment. In various comparison tests conducted in the US by major automobile publications, the Mazda3 consistently and constantly trumps the FD Civic. The Focus, being platform mates with the Mazda3, surely has the potential to outdo the FD Civic.

In terms, of overall aesthetics and practicality in vehicle maintenance and reliability, I might give the FD Civic the slight edge.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    I go for the Focus! Very nice !

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Focus for me.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamar View Post
    guys anu sa tingin nyong mas ok sa dalawa civic na 1.8s or focus 2.0?
    ang hinahanap lang naman is power,ride comfort at kung alin mas gwapo sa dalawa??
    pareng mamar bibili na naman ng tsikot...

suggest ko lang kunin mo iyun focus, dahil iyan lang ang tanging sasakyan na compatible sa ethanol blended fuel... remember pumasa na ang batas with regards to bioethanol... sooner or later lahat ng gasoline station may ethanol na halo sa gasolina...

You know the effects that would happen to your car if you use fuel blended with ethanol... if not check the internet...

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    focus 2.0

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    focus, handles better definitely looks better, my eyes still follow it when i see one on the road, FD di ku na pinapansin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
civic 1.8s or focus 2.0