in terms of,
    power?
    performance?
    the ride?
    the price?
    and the arrival?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Arrival means presence right? I'd go with the Lexus.
    Performance & Power? I don't know...
    Price? Well, cost of ownership and maintenance... Lexus.
    iam3739.com

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    If you're after arrive, 300C. The lexus looks too camryish (not that it's a bad thing. I just hoped Lexus exerted more effort in providing a different product from Toyota, not just a rehash).

However, there's a little issue with 300C. The ride is a bit too hard (matagtag). We tried deflating the tires to 30psi but it's the same. I guess the only fix is replacing the shocks. Believe me, it doesn't ride like a luxury car inside. hehe

There's an upcoming diesel model of 300C so you might wanna wait for that. The one I ride consumes about 4km/L (Fort - Alabang and back). Diesel engine is heavier so they **might** have improved the suspension.
    Last edited by Horsepower; March 5th, 2008 at 08:08 PM.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by kreyo06 View Post
    which is better? guys help out.
    in terms of,
    power?
    performance?
    the ride?
    the price?
    and the arrival?
    Before anything else, they are not competitors.
    The 300C isn really a true luxury car like the Lexus LS, its just an entry-level RWD luxury sedan alternative to the Toyota Avalon, Mercury Sable, Buick Lucerne etc.

The Lexus LS460 on the other hand is a real luxury car that competes with the BMW 7-series, Mercedes S-class, Audi A8 and Jaguar XJ.

In terms of overall performance, ride and handling, the LS460 is obviously better.

But if you are talking about visual impact and presence for half the price, thats where the 300C comes in.

...add a little more and you have the 425hp 300C SRT8 muscle car.

Last edited by AG4; March 5th, 2008 at 10:37 PM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    for RP use. ok na sken ang 300C. i actually find the Lexus LS a bit too cheesey.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by kreyo06 View Post
    which is better? guys help out.
    in terms of,
    power?
    performance?
    the ride?
    the price?
    and the arrival?

well, eto lang ang masasabe ko based on my experience (working/maintaining & driving) with these cars.

Lexus LS (or any kind of Lexus model):
    -much more refined & reliable
    -more luxurious & advanced (plus, better safety features)
    -rides better and much comfortable
    -better overall value and less depreciation
    -its a damn Lexus!! what else can you expect! lolz!

Chrysler 300C (or any kind of Chrysler model.. except for the Dodge & Jeep brand):
    -much cheaper than any of the "higher class" luxury vehicles
    -cheap looking interior, too many "blind spots"
    -pretty stiff ride (you cant compare the seats on the 300C vs the LS. the LS is more comfy, specially on long drives)
    -more powerful & torquier engine (specially the SRT version)
    -not that very reliable (its a Chrysler.. duh!)
    -it just looks "good" and "retro" lookin
    -depreciates more... and has a lower re-sale value. just like any other American cars.

but anywayz, thats just my opinion. although I really recommend you checkin out and test drive both cars before deciding on where you are going to invest your hard earned money.

also, let me tell you.. here in the US, you have arrived if you have a Lexus .. the Chrysler 300C, however, its a knock off of a poor mans Rolls Royce. a car of choice of gangsters and hustlers... and rap stars. not to mention old white people

aite, peace.
    Last edited by KBR; March 6th, 2008 at 03:06 PM.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    [IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/CABISC%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.gif[/IMG]
    drey [IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/CABISC%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image002.gif[/IMG]

Horsepower [IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/CABISC%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image002.gif[/IMG]
    Tsikoteer
    Gimper Bulldozer

AG4 [IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/CABISC%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image003.gif[/IMG]
    Tsikoteer
    Radioactive Tsikoteer

basti08 [IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/CABISC%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image002.gif[/IMG]
    Tsikoteer
    The "cute ass" CAR GUY
    Ride: prolly d only Mitsu AdVentuRe wit a tsikot sticke

KBR [IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/CABISC%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image002.gif[/IMG]
    Tsikoteer
    Tsikot Member Rank 2
    Ride: MKIII Supra Turbo / W201 190E-2.3 / Camry SE V6

thanks for the awesome reply guys...

how can i get a sticker... thanks

8. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    My choice would be the Lexus LS450. It's come a long way from the bland, bland, bland car it used to look just five years ago.

Pitting it against the 300C is a little unfair I think. The LS's real competition would include the BMW 7-series and Merc S-class.

Chrysler 300c vs Lexus SL450