New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by allenjo View Post
    I guess you guys can imagine the question mark look on her face when i explained all this to her...tigas ulo...ahhhh women!!!
    hahaha. you have the right choice. you perfectly research these huh? :D ano naman gusto ni wife?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by allenjo View Post
    Thanks mda for the inputs. On a side note, i doubt honda will trim the cost once they shift the crv production from japan to thailand. I just know the company too well hehehe
    Trim price, maybe not (or maybe a little? like the Jazz EX CBU Japan --> 1.5 Thai).

Add more toys - maybe. The current 4x2 model doesn't have the goodies that the old 4x2 model did. At a way higher price point, it only seems logical to reintroduce the features when the Thai units come in, even if the price stays the same.

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Yup true bro...if that ever materializes, i will feel sorry for those who bought the earlier japan cbu.

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    hahaha. you have the right choice. you perfectly research these huh? :D ano naman gusto ni wife?
    I explained these to the wife from the POV of a customer and not as a husband to factor out any bias and be smart about the choice. All of us are after value however we also have our own definitons of value based on our needs kaya iba iba din choices natin. I strongly feel the xv is the "it" car for her. She likes the crv and the cx5 for the space alone. This is where i turn on the husband mode and tell her "anu ka ba???" we dont have plans by the way of adding more children na. Tama na kami with 2 hence the argument for space.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    XV Premium top of the line...bagong model pa...

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    I appreciate your opinion guys. Though my personal choice is the xv, please dont be guided by this. Tao lang din naman ako and baka may na overlook ako sa pag analyze sa wife ko and my choice for her.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    how about the new captiva? hindi kasama sa choices nyo? i think mas malaki ata? so masasagot din about space

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    No love for the Mitsubishi ASX 2.0L GLS? It is the same approximate size as the Tucson, CX5 and XV.

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    Pricing pala for these models pala

Mazda CX5 AT - 1.452M
    Honda CRV 4x2 - 1.425M
    Subaru Forester XS - 1.398M
    Subaru XV Premium - 1.478M

Dikit lahat so its really a matter of doing nit-picking

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    how about the new captiva? hindi kasama sa choices nyo? i think mas malaki ata? so masasagot din about space
    Hmmm...sige sir check ko ha. No objective information about this...puro subjective naririnig ko like problems sa parts being scarce etc.

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Choosing a compact suv - need your help