New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    My sister is getting her car this year. I'm a bit lazy in reviewing these cars in-terms of features and technology and safety, i'm more onto the performance but not a speed freak so i recommend her these cars. Stay away with the super performance cars like audi,bmw,cadillac etc. She'll use it for her family too. My queries now are what is the best for her family car sedan in-terms of features, technology and safety. Looking forward on your comments. Btw, my sister is in L.A they also have their Ford Explorer so usually she will use the car for work most of the times. Thanks in advance.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    How about the Camry? It's not in your short list?

I mentioned it because it is the best selling here in the Philippines and buyers are mostly rich people so you know they value quality and reliability. The genesis looks good too but the Mazda 6 should also be considered imho.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    How about the Camry? It's not in your short list?

I mentioned it because it is the best selling here in the Philippines and buyers are mostly rich people so you know they value quality and reliability. The genesis looks good too but the Mazda 6 should also be considered imho.
    May recall issues din ba etong camry sa atin? Dun kasi sa US leading daw ang toyota sa recalls issue. More likely i'm pushing the genesis to her but the Accord touring got her attention.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Kung sa US i'll get the Genesis V6.

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Honda Accord Touring has everything for 35k. All the safety features available except self driving from tesla/mb.

Genesis v6 with tech package..including the automatic emergency braking which lowers the insurance I believe. Costs 47k

Impalla is nice but lacks safety features. And looks like a granny car. Kia optima is due for a rehash.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    So many vehicles to choose from in the U.S. and these are her only picks?

7. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    So many vehicles to choose from in the U.S. and these are her only picks?
    Any suggestions regarding the needs below my post? A full size luxury car is way out of her league, which she'll use the car mostly on her 1 hour drive to work 60% freeway. I presented her the buick but lack of features. Btw, she's not a car enthusiast anyway neither did i but i have some experience in automotive field so i'm helping her out. I highly appreciated your suggestions. Thanks in advance.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    I dont think you can go wrong with a camry or accord. When recommending to non car enthusiasts, just offer them safe choices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Get a Japanese car for reliability, Toyota Camry or Honda Accord.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Hanggang precollision warning lng ang Camry. The Accord will completely stop the car with its automatic emergency braking. For busy moms I would prefer the added safety.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast